HELP! TERRIBLE REACTION TO HOMEMADE COCONUT YOGURT

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions HELP! TERRIBLE REACTION TO HOMEMADE COCONUT YOGURT

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dominique 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dominique
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi there, my apologies for the panicky post,

Candida sufferer for about 7 years now, and have been following the diet strictly these past few months. Vaginal infections have almost gone away and my acne has cleared although I know Candida is still present in my body.

This week I made homemade coconut yogurt from a brand that looks like this: https://importfood.com/products/assorted-thai-grocery/item/thai-coconut-milk-all-natural – label read coconut exact + water. Used 3 caps of probiotics to make the coconut yogurt ( cleaned the jar with really hot water and let it dry and then added the coconut mil with the probiotic).

As soon as I had one spoon, I began to itch like crazy but more like when you get a fungus, it happened on my toe, my breath began to smell like fungus, my fingers began to itch and it felt like a fungus was growing on my body. There was also a change in my vaginal discharge and there was an added smell. My scalp is also oily and smelling like a fungus infection. I am so confused and I am feeling horrible.

Can someone please help? Is it possible that I am reacting to the probiotics?

P.S> I am also reacting to Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts, YOGURT as I mentioned, but not saurcraut or kimchi, so I can’t say for sure if it’s a histamine intolerance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘HELP! TERRIBLE REACTION TO HOMEMADE COCONUT YOGURT’ is closed to new replies.