Help rashes/bumps

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help rashes/bumps

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  weyn 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

weyn
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 33

Ok so I started The cleanse 2 weeks ago and I’m on the diet now. Pretty early on I started noticing a couple of small itchy red bumps on my body (one on my hand and one on the stomach), but I didn’t really get bothered and I didn’t really care. However, about 5-6 days ago, I started getting some zit like bumps on my chin and chest, and they’ve been multiplying and are getting really itchy. Today they felt worst, really itchy and burning..
    I know that I’ve red that someone said something about bumps or rashes on the chest here on the forum, and I kind of remember that it may have been Raster or Positivo, but I can’t find anything about it now.

Oh and there is a problem – I ordered Molybdenum online since I couldn’t get it here (in sweden) and I still haven’t got it. I’m suspecting that the customs are doing a really slow job because shipments from the us are usually pretty fast. So instead, I’ve ordered milk thistle online now (from a swedish online shop) since the stores don’t sell it here anymore because of some legal problem, but it will take a couple of days to arrive. But what do I do now? What’s causing the rashes and what do I do to make it better? It seems to get worse and worse every day now.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Die-off often will show up as different types of rashes, that’s probably what yours is. If you can obtain milk thistle, use this in place of molybdenum until you have it. Also take as many saunas and hot tub soaks as possible every day. Also, if Calamine Lotion or anything similar to it is available, you can spread this all over the rash or pimples to help draw out the toxins.

Able

weyn

I’m doing the salt-baths every day. And tomorrow (it’s 12:30 am here right now) I’ll get the substitute for calamine lotion. Hopefully that will help. So thank you for the advice Able!

And MagnuM, yes it was your post! Thank you. Well, I actually only took the bentonine and p-husk the first day (and one time the second day), and then I started doing the lemon water instead. So I don’t think it’s that. About the rest of my diet, I was actually a healthy eater before this diet as well. My body is very used to eating lots of vegetables as I’m doing now. The only exemption would maybe be the amount of eggs. Since this has been my only source of protein so far, I’ve had quite a lot of them. I do believe that the molybdenum would have helped, and hopefully the customs will forward it soon..

weyn

And MagnuM! What about when they disappeared? Did they leave scars or anything?

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

weyn wrote: And MagnuM! What about when they disappeared? Did they leave scars or anything?

It really depends on your skin type.

weyn

YEAAAY I got the molybdenum. Haha I think I’m putting a lot of hope on those pills, but I really hope that they will help. So any advice on how I should take them or should I just follow the instructions on the bottle?

Yeah I guess it does depend on my skin type. It’s pretty dry, but the rashes seem to come on the more greasier areas of my skin..
    I guess I’ll see what happens, if I get scars or not, but if any of you guys who had this problem want to share with more experiences or advice, it’s always welcome:)

weyn

sorry, and its 150 mcg and not 250 as you recommend. Should I start with 2 pills right away?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

weyn wrote: sorry, and its 150 mcg and not 250 as you recommend. Should I start with 2 pills right away?

I also had 150mcg and I was taking it in 5 doses spread out like every 3 hours or so. You start with one, then add the second one, then third one… you get the picture. You work up to the full dose.

My advice is to take the amount you need. If you don’t have hard die-off, don’t take more than you need. While it is safe to take up to 750mcg per day, you don’t want to be taking it unless you need it. It is used just to help with die-off and clear those toxins but with it you clear out some other nutrients as well. Once die-off lowers, you lower the dose as well. If you make a change in your antifungals or probiotics and die-off kicks in again, then you increase it again.

Arijana

weyn

Sounds good, I’ll do that. And i’ll order another bottle right away just in case. If this is as helpful and essential as described, I really don’t want to get stuck like this without it again..
    Thank you Arijana!

And MagnuM, thank you I’m glad to hear that they did faded away eventually. I don’t know, the panic came when I saw how bad it looked today..

Anyway, I’ve started with the molybdenum today, and I’ve been using the substitute that I found for Calamine lotion as well as a long hot hot salty bath, and it feels better now. It’s probably partially mental, but I don’t really care, as long as it calms down:)

weyn

Ok so an update..

The aggressiveness of the bumps did go down when I started with the molybdenum and also when I started using the calamine lotion. So it did calm down for a while, but my chest is still itchy and I still have all these zitlike itchy things all over the chest. I’ve googled these things and it seems like it could be a sign of die-off since other people seem to get it, which is what keeps me on the strict diet. Here’s a pic I found online and this is kind of how it looks. They’re not all that red on me, but new red ones do come occasionally. http://www.utopiasilver.com/images/testimonialimages/yeast-infection_clip_image002.jpg

But seriously, is this ok? Am I doing something wrong? I haven’t even started with antifungals yet in fear of it getting worse.
    And last Saturday I had a lot of radishes, and that night the itching was killing me. I woke up felt like I was going crazy because the chest was feeling so itchy. Also I had this really dry cough and couldn’t stop coughing. I don’t know really, but my suspicion was that radishes may be anti fungal and that the itching got worse that night because of this. But anyway..what to do? I’m really sick of looking and feeling like this. Is it really die off?
    I can see that some of them are starting to fade away just like MagnuM said, but I don’t know what to do since new ones keep coming..

Any advice is highly appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing you can do to completely reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms is to sweat out the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ. You can do this by doing a steam room, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even a hot bath to sweat out the toxins. You can do this up to 6 days a week if needed.

The reason you are experiencing a cough is because the toxins are detoxing via the lungs, which are the dumping grounds of the body.

Almost all vegetables are antifungal, so this is likely why you experienced some die-off after eating them! Great natural antifungals include garlic, onions, and rutabega.

-raster

weyn

raster wrote: One thing you can do to completely reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms is to sweat out the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ. You can do this by doing a steam room, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even a hot bath to sweat out the toxins. You can do this up to 6 days a week if needed.

The reason you are experiencing a cough is because the toxins are detoxing via the lungs, which are the dumping grounds of the body.

Almost all vegetables are antifungal, so this is likely why you experienced some die-off after eating them! Great natural antifungals include garlic, onions, and rutabega.

-raster

Thanks Raster. It’s encouraging to hear that these things could be die off symptoms. I guess something is happening then..But I’m taking hot baths and saunas almost even day, and I exercise several times a week. I’ve never been someone who sweats much, but I do sweat. But maybe my body doesn’t produce the sweat needed to get these toxins out? Is there any other way to get toxins out fast? I’m really glad my face is fine, but I’m getting sick of my body looking like a minefield.

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Yes I also get the little red bumps when my body is clearing out. Usually not too many. I get it on my torso area, and a couple small ones on face. Once I did get covered on torso after doing a good cardio workout at gym, then going in steam room. Guess I got the blood flowing a little too good that time. I have also experienced itchy skin for the past couple weeks, which hasn’t happened before. It may be die-off, but think will change body wash first, since this kind I started using about a week before this itchiness started.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

whyitsme wrote: It may be die-off, but think will change body wash first, since this kind I started using about a week before this itchiness started.

If you think your soap might be a problem, switch to goat’s milk soap because it has the same pH balance as your skin.
    If you’ve not alrady done so, read the following post for ideas.

Die-Off without Molybdenum
    Able

weyn

Able900 wrote:

It may be die-off, but think will change body wash first, since this kind I started using about a week before this itchiness started.

If you think your soap might be a problem, switch to goat’s milk soap because it has the same pH balance as your skin.
    If you’ve not alrady done so, read the following post for ideas.

Die-Off without Molybdenum
    Able

So can i combine milk thistle with molybdenum? And also, maybe a stupid question, but with the liver flush drink, what am I supposed to do with the garlic? Grate it or just big pieces?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Help rashes/bumps’ is closed to new replies.