Help me able and raster please :D

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help me able and raster please :D

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello good night. I´m doing now the fist month of the strict diet. But the problem is that I find a work that is 5 km of my home so I have to take with me my food. Sometimes I get out of home at 2 pm and I eat at 9 pm. My question is: How can I preserve my food for 5 or 6 hours???? I mean maybe eggs can preservefor long times but what about vegetables and meat? How can I preserve meat and vegetables for long hours???

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Does your work have a refrigerator? How bout bringing a lunch pack that can hold small icepacks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Vegetables can be preserved for a long time without refrigeration (depending on temperature). You’ll know when they get bad. As far as a leaving meat unrefigerated…I don’t recommend it because it can go bad within an hour or two if being left out (depending on temperature). Some meats last better than others, but a whole chicken breast for instance would be a little iffy.

You can store your foods in tupperware containers, etc…and transport in a lunch bag.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help me able and raster please :D’ is closed to new replies.