Help, I'm feeling desperate

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help, I'm feeling desperate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bmackin 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

melaniec
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi

I was taking antibiotics for a minor gum infection and suddenly my stomach bloated up just out of the blue one day!

I since discovered I have candida, in the beginning I just had bloated stomach and blocked sinuses and thrush. I put myself on a strict diet where i just ate meat, eggs, fish, goats yoghurt and vegetables. I also started taking caprylic acid twice a day. I felt like death most days low energy, brain fog and shortness of breath.

I got desperate and went to the doctors, she told me to drink actimel???? I ignored her and went to see a naturopath. the naturopath said I could start to include fruit and dairy into my diet so I did, I also ate lots of nuts and seeds.

A few days ago I ate some chia seeds and everything just came flared up and now i’ve got itchy skin and oral thrush.

I paid to see a private doctor who prescribed me 50mg of flucanzole for 7 days. This appears to have done nothing. Now when I eat my tongue burns and skin is really itchy.

I’m really stressed out and confused, I just don’t know what to do, I’m really depressed because I see no way out anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
    Melanie

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

the naturopath said I could start to include fruit and dairy into my diet so I did, I also ate lots of nuts and seeds…. and everything just came flared up and now i’ve got itchy skin and oral thrush.

It appears that your naturopath made certain that you developed a full blown Candida albicans infestation by feeding them a daily diet of fruits and dairy products. I hope you skipped out on your bill because you shouldn’t have paid him a dime for this.

I’m really depressed because I see no way out anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

You can do what most of the members on the forum are doing and follow the forum protocol and diet.
    Read the Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol and if you want the diet link, let me know via private message on the forum.

Able

Bmackin
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’m feeling pretty ignorant… I’ve been trying to find a way to send a private email/ message to Able900 to request the recommended foods list and failing! I’m new to the “forum situation” and am trying to get a handle on it. I’ve been following my doctor’s strict diet plan for 11 days now and want to be sure that I’m doing all I can.

Able900, you seem to have a bounty of information and you graciously offer your time and consideration to so many people. If you have it in you, would you post a tip for me on how to send you the private email with my basic information and diet request? (I went to the members list, like the help page suggested, and couldn’t find an email button on that page. I “friended” you as well to see if that would work, but it didn’t).

Sorry in advance for being such a newbie. I’d appreciate any advice you’d be willing to give!
    🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help, I'm feeling desperate’ is closed to new replies.