Help! Extreme Fatigue and weight loss

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help! Extreme Fatigue and weight loss

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Vixy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all. I am looking for some help and advise. I have been on stage 2 of the dies for over 6 months now and have noticed hardly any improvement. I became ill at the end of 2011 and have been suffering from EXTREME fatigue. I can only manage half a day of low level activities and generally have to rest in the afternoons. I developed intolerance to some foods, mainly gluten. i decided to give the diet a try to see if it would improve my energy levels which i am sad to say it has not. I have been diagnosed with ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This has not been a helpful diagnoses as i believe they don’t really know what it is! So that’s a bit of the background.
    My huge concern at the moment is my weight. I have lost over 2 stone in a year. I am 5ft7 and last time I weighed was 8st2oz. I feel so skinny and as though my food is giving me now energy. I hurt all over all the time. I tried to introduce some foods. Berries made me bloated. Parsnips seem to make me more tired and sweet potatoes sent my eyes all dry and itchy and my skin all tight! are these symptoms just my body adjusting to having those foods again? What can I eat to.try and keep my weight up. I am getting very concerned and this does not help my condition. Any advise would be so.appreciated. I feel aa though I’m slowly drowning on my own.

look forward to.hearing from you. Thank you!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Please post your diet and supplements.

If you are losing weight the simplest reason is likely because you are not eating enough food. Try to eat 3-4 course meals 3x per day with snacks between meals. Eat until you are full like it is thanksgiving.

A second possible reason is that your body isn’t getting proper nutrition. Your body will use its stored resources to fight off an infection or disease such as fat, muscle, bones, hair, teeth, etc. If you give your body the resources it needs to get better, then it won’t do this. A great way to do this is to have a diversified diet and supplement yourself with plenty of vitamins and minerals. Almost everyone has mineral deficiencies and minerals are very important for your general health.

-raster

Vixy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the quick reply. I am eating 3 cooked meals a day. Generally 2of rice and veg and one meat and veg. trying to snack in between but not very good at it. I am currently taking a multi vitamin and mineral combination supplement.
    What are you meant to eat in a 3-4 course meal?! I find all the cooking and chopping and washing up such hard work. Should I have noticed an improvement on this diet by now if it was candidate that is causing my problems?

raster
    Participant

It can be quite easy for some to prepare food on this diet, you just need to know how to do it. My wife cooks up all of her meat one day a week and eats it throughout the week and freezes it (she is on the diet as well) and warms it up when ready. I cook the breads which last a week or so, takes about 30 min total between two loafs.

My wife prepares all of her salads once a week and puts them in tupperware. I like to waste time and prepare mine each day…

Sausage is an easy meat item to cook; you boil it and then pan fry it until its ready. You barely have to do anything, you just have to check on it every now and then.

Oat bran and buckwheat take very little time to cook as well.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Vixy;40261 wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. I am eating 3 cooked meals a day. Generally 2of rice and veg and one meat and veg. trying to snack in between but not very good at it. I am currently taking a multi vitamin and mineral combination supplement.
    What are you meant to eat in a 3-4 course meal?! I find all the cooking and chopping and washing up such hard work. Should I have noticed an improvement on this diet by now if it was candidate that is causing my problems?

Hello, Vix.
    The reason you’re not seeing any improvements is because you’re feeding the Candida things like rice which turns into sugar once it’s in your body.

What antifungals are you taking?

You really need to be on a real Candida treatment. We have a forum protocol as well as a special diet which most of the members follow. Read the Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol and then the Forum Protocol , this is what you need to be doing if you intend to ever cure your infestation.

As far as Raster’s suggestion of sausage is concerned, this is better left for the next stage of the treatment after the strict diet. Sausage is pork which releases a lot of ammonia when it breaks down in the body; the ammonia in turn benefits the Candida’s environment since the Candida themselves release ammonia for the same purposes, so this only increases their survival chances.

Let me know if you want the strict diet.

Able

raster
    Participant

Hello Able,

There are many types of sausage made out of various types of meat, but I eat only chicken and lamb sausage (not so much the lamb anymore)…so I was referring to eating chicken sausage mostly (just for clarification).

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Help! Extreme Fatigue and weight loss’ is closed to new replies.