Help, Day 3 of Detox, Too Nauseous! How to Contact An Expert?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help, Day 3 of Detox, Too Nauseous! How to Contact An Expert?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

amlp
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Help, it’s the morning of day 3 of Detox week and I’m too nauseous to eat. I become nauseous every time I eat, and now, I’m still nauseous waking this morning from eating dinner last night of a one egg spinach omelet.
    I posted another another question about whether I could drink a tad bit of 100% Coconut milk, and was advised to ask an expert. Please, HOW DO I CONTACT AN EXPERT OF THIS PROGRAM?
    Any advice is super appreciated!
    Thank you!

texan
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 40

Did you jump into the dietary changes too quickly? It sounds like you’re probably experiencing some withdrawal from coffee, sugar or some other food. The idea is to start cutting back on the ‘bad foods’  before you do the initial cleanse. Otherwise you’re dealing with too much at once.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to transition from your old diet to the new diet and do it in steps and not all at once.  So I would consider just restarting and eat your old foods a little more.  The more yeast you have the worst its going to be.

-raster

amlp
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Actually I have been off sugar, dairy, soy, fruit, coffee, etc. for over 10 days before starting Detox.
    I am allergic to many foods, now including yeast. So my diet is very clean. I don’t drink caffeine, eat any Non-GMO, Non-organic, or processed foods at all.
    So I’m really Clueless to why I am so sick???

I am moving forward to Phase Two. I cannot even drink lemon water though.
    If anyone can help, please advise. I will be seeing my professional nutritionalist on Thursday, but that is still a long time to not be able to keep ANY THING IN MY STOMACH YET!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its likely because you either have a really bad yeast problem or you could have something else that is co-related.

What is your current plan?

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help, Day 3 of Detox, Too Nauseous! How to Contact An Expert?’ is closed to new replies.