Healthy foods you'd like to eat again after Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Healthy foods you'd like to eat again after Candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LuluBlu20 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pina
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 36

I think after completing this diet (I just started, so maybe it’ll be 1-2 years for me) I will go completely gluten-free and refined sugar-free forever, but dream of the days when I can have things that are restricted on this diet:

– Sweet potatoes
    – soy sauce
    – Carrots
    – occasional tea
    – black beans
    – maybe some Swiss cheese now and then 🙂
    – alcohol (I’ll need to research, I think there’s some like potato vodka that doesn’t contain yeast)

FRUIT! These are my favorites:
    – blackberries
    – raspberries
    – necktarines
    – apples
    – cherries
    – grapefruit
    – pomegranate

What foods are you waiting to eat again?

sage
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

I really miss my choc. soy/berry smoothies, muesli & granola cereal ….. my list is very long! LOL.

I miss the simplicity of meal preparations for my family. I’m getting better & more organized by preparing some of my “stuff” earlier in the day.

And I think our next family cruise will be rather challenging for me…. no Pina Colada & no dessert buffet table! That will be a huge change.

Monday will be 2 weeks for me on a very clean, strict diet. I’m still trying to sort all of the information out but I feel better now than I have in the past 5 years. If I continue to see these successful results, that will be a huge motivator for staying away from the sugar/yeast items.
    The only downside to this elimination diet is the rapid weight loss. I lost 8 lbs & for me this is plenty. Another 10 or 15 lbs, & I may start to look unhealthy.
    Hoping as I try adding new foods back in gradually, some foods will have good carbs & calories.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I want pizza, tacos w/cheese, chips and salsa, cookies and milk, chocalate, coffee, cheese quesadillas…can’t wait to have it again!

LuluBlu20
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Not exactly craving healthy food, just yet 🙂

I’d love pizza – deep dish: supreme or vegetarian delight. Salami sandwich w/ mustered. Kettle Chips (Honey Dijon). Ranch dressing. Eggs. Cheese. Sushi. Lasagna. Lobster Rockefeller. Chili dog w/ cheese. Root beer float. Chicken Gyro. Cookies N’ Cream ice cream. Teacakes. Almond Joy 🙂

That’s what I’m craving, as of now. Perhaps later, it will get healthier, later – haha.

Healthy Food I do enjoy… but not craving, as of now…

Honeydew Melon
    Whole Wheat Bread
    Yogurt (Activia – Vanilla)
    Watermelon
    Kiwi
    Potatoes
    Oranges or Clementines
    Bananas
    Wheat pasta
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Pineapple
    Coconut
    Plantain Chips
    Mixed Nuts
    Wild Rice
    Beans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Healthy foods you'd like to eat again after Candida’ is closed to new replies.