Head tender to touch can't sleep

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Head tender to touch can't sleep

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KangMiner 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

KangMiner
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 12

Hello Everyone,

So after I had my crazy horrible experience of to much toxins at once, from milk thistle and molybdenum. I stopped taken the antifungal pills, now I just eat garlic and use lemons and stuff. My problem is some of my symptoms are going away, or becoming lighter, my heart is still racing anytime I make a sudden movement and I am now starting to get this tension on my head, that makes it hurt if I touch my head, normally I feel this when I get the full heavy feeling that I usually get from the anti fungal, but now it’s just my head and it’s making it really hard to sleep.. Anyone else experience this or know what this is..

How much longer until the Die off symptoms go away, I am about to take a little break not break the diet but stop all anti fungals, lemon, garlic, onions and so on.

Someone help.. This just started happening from taken the anti fungals.. Never experienced this before, it’s scary

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What are you taking for antifungals?

I would stop taking them temporarily if possible…

Sounds like you either over did it or your liver isn’t working optimally or the yeast came back stronger.

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

KangMiner;56565 wrote: Hello Everyone,

So after I had my crazy horrible experience of to much toxins at once, from milk thistle and molybdenum. I stopped taken the antifungal pills, now I just eat garlic and use lemons and stuff. My problem is some of my symptoms are going away, or becoming lighter, my heart is still racing anytime I make a sudden movement and I am now starting to get this tension on my head, that makes it hurt if I touch my head, normally I feel this when I get the full heavy feeling that I usually get from the anti fungal, but now it’s just my head and it’s making it really hard to sleep.. Anyone else experience this or know what this is..

How much longer until the Die off symptoms go away, I am about to take a little break not break the diet but stop all anti fungals, lemon, garlic, onions and so on.

Someone help.. This just started happening from taken the anti fungals.. Never experienced this before, it’s scary

In my experiences-thread I posted a similar situation. It sucks.

My two cents:

When toxins have channels to be eliminated, they just leave.
    If those channels are blocked, pressure builds.
    I had the racing heart and head pain too, but it did pass.

The antifungals will make it worse, but if your body is still trying to balance itself, you will still have the symptoms you do.

The warm lemon water in the am and pm are a good idea.

Less food, more beverages and drink lymph-moving teas to relieve pressure and get the toxins moving. Are you eliminating more than once a day? This can be a huge player in how you feel right now.

KangMiner

Vegan Catlady;56581 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

In my experiences-thread I posted a similar situation. It sucks.

My two cents:

When toxins have channels to be eliminated, they just leave.
    If those channels are blocked, pressure builds.
    I had the racing heart and head pain too, but it did pass.

The antifungals will make it worse, but if your body is still trying to balance itself, you will still have the symptoms you do.

The warm lemon water in the am and pm are a good idea.

Less food, more beverages and drink lymph-moving teas to relieve pressure and get the toxins moving. Are you eliminating more than once a day? This can be a huge player in how you feel right now.

Hello,

My bowl movements have stopped, i’m clogged up, did a saline enema and only a little came out.. I’m about to take a laxative to help me out with this

What are other options to get this out, i’m still very new to this and need help

Thanks

Vegan Catlady

KangMiner;56582 wrote:
    Hello,

My bowl movements have stopped, i’m clogged up, did a saline enema and only a little came out.. I’m about to take a laxative to help me out with this

What are other options to get this out, i’m still very new to this and need help

Thanks

If your bowel movements have stopped, than I can say confidently that THIS is the reason for your head pain.

So many things to choose from to handle this, since I lean towards herbs, I would likely go to the grocery store and buy a tea to handle it.
    Almost any brand will be helpful, since the grocery stores dont usually sell harsh products for this. I would go with Yogi Tea, but thats only because im familiar with it and it tastes good.
    Im sure any tea by Celestial Seasonings or Traditional medicinals will be fine.

Im a fan of doing things slowly and gently, so that the body can adjust.

Im willing to bet that once you begin having regular movements, twice a day, your going to feel MUCH better in many ways.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you don’t poop this causes a ton of problems. My first suggestion would be to eat more food because this should get you to go. I have found that the combination of rutabega and oat bran causes me to poop real quickly.

When you eat your food, try to chew it 20-30+ times per each bite and this allows for better digestion.

Antifungals can help you poop too but its likely not a good idea right now.

Acupuncture is an effective way to get you to go also.

Also drink tons of water. If you are dehyrated, then your body will suck up whatever moisture is possible from your food and this is likely the single greatest cause of constipation.

Digestive enzymes likely will help in the long term.

-raster

KangMiner

Vegan Catlady;56588 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

If your bowel movements have stopped, than I can say confidently that THIS is the reason for your head pain.

So many things to choose from to handle this, since I lean towards herbs, I would likely go to the grocery store and buy a tea to handle it.
    Almost any brand will be helpful, since the grocery stores dont usually sell harsh products for this. I would go with Yogi Tea, but thats only because im familiar with it and it tastes good.
    Im sure any tea by Celestial Seasonings or Traditional medicinals will be fine.

Im a fan of doing things slowly and gently, so that the body can adjust.

Im willing to bet that once you begin having regular movements, twice a day, your going to feel MUCH better in many ways.

I still seem to be having the head pains, anytime I touch my head it throbs with pain, it’s impossible to sleep.. I hope this guess away soon..

Thanks

KangMiner

On a side note I took a laxative and it got some of it out.. So that’s good, guess the head thing won’t go away for another day

Vegan Catlady

KangMiner;56607 wrote: On a side note I took a laxative and it got some of it out.. So that’s good, guess the head thing won’t go away for another day

In my experience, people unloading from being constipated for a few days can go to the bathroom *all day long* and still not be done emptying out.

If your doing it the way of the teas, they are naturally going to help you eliminate through your skin and kidneys and liver. The herbs like to stimulate the organs and glands to rejuve and shake off what is slowing them down
    A chemical laxative will take longer, sometimes because the body still has to eliminate whats been circulating around.

Im sure having a bowel movement is going in the right direction.

Since you needed to artificially stimulate it, I wouldnt be in a rush to fill up on more, it will just happen again.
    Fruits and veggies to clean out. Meat and protein sources require water from your system to digest and will actually dehydrate you.

Just some tips on making this go faster.
    <3

Come to think of it, Dr Morse always says that lymphatic head drainage is great for people having migrains and pressure in the back of their heads…this might not be whats happening to you, but cleaning the fluid in your head out might help.
    Tea with cleavers and echinacea will be helpful.
    Yogi Echinacea immune support has gentle antifungals,kidney cleansers, liver cleansers, and lymph movers in it.
    Gaia’s Red Clover Supreme tincture is a stronger version than than.

KangMiner

Vegan Catlady;56609 wrote:

On a side note I took a laxative and it got some of it out.. So that’s good, guess the head thing won’t go away for another day

In my experience, people unloading from being constipated for a few days can go to the bathroom *all day long* and still not be done emptying out.

If your doing it the way of the teas, they are naturally going to help you eliminate through your skin and kidneys and liver. The herbs like to stimulate the organs and glands to rejuve and shake off what is slowing them down
    A chemical laxative will take longer, sometimes because the body still has to eliminate whats been circulating around.

Im sure having a bowel movement is going in the right direction.

Since you needed to artificially stimulate it, I wouldnt be in a rush to fill up on more, it will just happen again.
    Fruits and veggies to clean out. Meat and protein sources require water from your system to digest and will actually dehydrate you.

Just some tips on making this go faster.
    <3

Come to think of it, Dr Morse always says that lymphatic head drainage is great for people having migrains and pressure in the back of their heads…this might not be whats happening to you, but cleaning the fluid in your head out might help.
    Tea with cleavers and echinacea will be helpful.
    Yogi Echinacea immune support has gentle antifungals,kidney cleansers, liver cleansers, and lymph movers in it.
    Gaia’s Red Clover Supreme tincture is a stronger version than than.

Hello again,

I am going to buy the tea from target right now.. I believe it has gotten somewhat better, didn’t wake up with the head pressure/tenderness. It eventually came but not as bad, will drink the tea for now on and see how that goes..

Heart still having palpitations, but one thing at a time I suppose.

Three best way is to buy an enema and do that everyday. I won’t start the anti fungals again until I get an enema kit.

What does the warm lemon water do exactly.

Vegan Catlady

KangMiner;56613 wrote:

Hello again,

I am going to buy the tea from target right now.. I believe it has gotten somewhat better, didn’t wake up with the head pressure/tenderness. It eventually came but not as bad, will drink the tea for now on and see how that goes..

Three best way is to buy an enema and do that everyday. I won’t start the anti fungals again until I get an enema kit.

I had heart palps bad for a month before my candida overgrowth started, and then it got superbad. I dont get them anymore, but I have a feeling it was tied to my endocrine glands being thrown out of whack by the candida.

Many people say that warm lemon water stimulates the liver, and encourages you to “go”.
    I have not had that experience, but I still drink warm lemon water because it alkalizes the body.
    Some people say it alkalizes the body because lemon,while being acidic, has an alkalizing effect in of itself. Some people say its only alkalizing because it causes the body to give-up calcium or other alkalizing minerals to handle its acidity.
    Regardless of the way it functions, it seems to have a positive effect on most people.

I personally drink it because since having overgrowth, I am told I have acidosis.
    This diet to get rid of the over growth is very acidic for me. Im doing lots of seeds and nutbutters, and other foods I didnt do often before.
    Acidosis dries the lymph out, causes headaches/hairloss/teeth problems ect.

I have never used an enema, I do not believe they are necessary,but I do think they can be useful.

KangMiner

Vegan Catlady;56615 wrote:

Hello again,

I had heart palps bad for a month before my candida overgrowth started, and then it got superbad. I dont get them anymore, but I have a feeling it was tied to my endocrine glands being thrown out of whack by the candida.

Many people say that warm lemon water stimulates the liver, and encourages you to “go”.
    I have not had that experience, but I still drink warm lemon water because it alkalizes the body.
    Some people say it alkalizes the body because lemon,while being acidic, has an alkalizing effect in of itself. Some people say its only alkalizing because it causes the body to give-up calcium or other alkalizing minerals to handle its acidity.
    Regardless of the way it functions, it seems to have a positive effect on most people.

I personally drink it because since having overgrowth, I am told I have acidosis.
    This diet to get rid of the over growth is very acidic for me. Im doing lots of seeds and nutbutters, and other foods I didnt do often before.
    Acidosis dries the lymph out, causes headaches/hairloss/teeth problems ect.

I have never used an enema, I do not believe they are necessary,but I do think they can be useful.

Hello Cat lady,

So I guess I will try it, can’t hurt and if i have acidosis it should help that too.

Thanks

Vegan Catlady

Your welcome 🙂

Hope you see better days sooner than later <3

KangMiner

Vegan Catlady;56617 wrote: Your welcome 🙂

Hope you see better days sooner than later <3

Hello Catlady,

I just did an ACV enema, it looked like allot of weird stuff came out, assuming it is candida.. Same texter but this time looked like little bits scattered around not a giant clump.

Feel relieved, but head still tender to touch and heart still having palpitations, i’m going the tender head goes away soon. I want to sleep peace fully tonight

After this, not going to over do the anti fungals next time and going to do an enema every day or so.. ACV one every week

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Head tender to touch can't sleep’ is closed to new replies.