Has anyone on here used Pau D'Arco tea or Cats Claw tea to treat Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone on here used Pau D'Arco tea or Cats Claw tea to treat Candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  not-creative 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

I’ve got some Cats Claw and Pau D’Arco right now and planning to make some tea.
    I look online and see that boiling it up and letting it simmer for 30 mins is good to make the tea.
    Has anyone else got any tips on using this to make tea? How much per day, how long for etc?

Whats the best/most cost effective place to buy?
    (I got inner bark Pau D Arco from Mountian Rose herbs – lose leaf bulk)

NinaMarie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

I can tell you that Cats Claw (pill form) is very powerful. I took it with Black Walnut Hull and a high prescription of diflucan for exactly 1 month and got my candida under control. However, I’m now working to repair my adrenals. I never tried the tea route but good luck.

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

Thanks. I read somewhere else on this site that Pao DARco was not favored because of its side effects.
    I have also taken diflucan but thats finished now.
    I am toying with the idea of taking Garlinaise Garlic capsules along with Cats Claw/PDA.

My tongue, ever since starting this diet has been coated green/brown, but in the past two weeks thats subsided which I think is good news. And my energy levels are starting to come up.

I am taking ashwaghanda right now too.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Tried both and haven’t notice much but i love the taste of pau d arco tea, and i still drink them both because i have read about each of these and there benefits sound pretty useful.

not-creative
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I believe Pau D’ Arco is a blood thinner, so if you are on blood thinners then keep that in mind. I have a cup now and then, simply because I like the taste. Not sure if it really does anything noticeable though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone on here used Pau D'Arco tea or Cats Claw tea to treat Candida?’ is closed to new replies.