h ployri

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I have recently found out that I have h pylori. It needs to get fixed because it can lead to stomach cancer for some people. Some people have have h ploryi and may have no symptoms at all and it will never cause any problems for them. However, because of my stomach issues and the research my brother has told me about(he is a researcher and works with h pylori) it is best to fix it. The only problem is I have to be on two different antibiotics and a pump inhibitor, which makes candida worse. I have found a natural supplement called Matula Herbal Formula (www.perfectly-natural-health.com) that says it will kill the h pylori. I am just wondering if anyone has experience with h pylori before and maybe has taken a more natural approach. I know it a slim chance, but I figured it would not hurt to ask.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Lauren

I just want to clarify that I know that in the end it is my decision and I will be talking to my doctor if I really want to go a natural way. I am just seeing if there might be a very small chance someone else has had a similar issue :D.
    Thanks
    Lauren

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Lauren wrote: I just want to clarify that I know that in the end it is my decision and I will be talking to my doctor if I really want to go a natural way. I am just seeing if there might be a very small chance someone else has had a similar issue :D.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Lauren,
    I took Mastic Gum one complete month before to tackle H. Pylori with a sequential short antibiotic round. I researched a lot all the options before to decide one because antibiotics were involved and I already had candida overgrowth. I ended following Dr. Galland’s suggestions about Mastic Gum. I was also considering the South African tea but read many times it is an scam.

After taking Mastic Gum for a month, I took antibiotics for only 5 days together with Bismuth tablets and Nystatin refrigerated powder to avoid more fungal overgrowth.

My endoscopy and antigen in stool were negative after that treatment. I found the sequential protocols the less aggressive to my candidiasis.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Say-Goodbye-to-Stomach-Ulcers-with-Mastic-Gum&id=159873
    Jorge.

Lauren

Jorge thank you for the response 😀 I really appreciate it. 😀 I have also heard of mastic gum. When I was searching about it, many people said it works very well for some people and not others. I was thinking of this as a possible option. I am surprise you found negativity on the Matula Herbal Formula, I tried to find some bad stuff on it, but could not. Maybe they have recently made it hard to find negativity. They have a money back guarantee if it does not fix the problem, though it is very expensive to purchase the product. Thank you for mentioning the Nystain. I will mention doing this after the antibiotics to my doctor.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Lauren

I found some negativity on it now lol!
    Lauren

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Will the antibiotics completely eradicate it? Like you say, many, if not most, people have a harmless amount in their stomachs, just like with candida in the bowels. The problem is when it overgrows and starts causing symptoms. Most probiotics I’ve read about have inhibitory effects against h. pylori. I think s. boulardii is especially effective.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is what wikipedia said about it:

A number of foods may be useful to prevent colonization with H. pylori including: green tea, red wine, broccoli sprouts, garlic, probiotics and flavonoids.

Did you find out that you had it in high numbers based off your stool test?

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I think the role of stress is worth mentioning too. The discover of h. pylori supposedly debunked the idea of stress-induced stomach ulcers, but you have to ask why h. pylori is able to overgrow in the first place. Stress creates a very favourable environment not just for h. pylori, but for most pathogens through its suppression of the immune system, inflammation, disruption of hormone balance etc.

It may or may not be a factor for you at all, but if you find yourself regularly irritated, anxious, worrisome, aggressive, fearful etc then it might be a good time to deal with these issues not just for the sake of h. pylori, but for candida too. Stress has different definitions to different people and it’s easy to remain oblivious to an over-active stress response once it becomes habitual. For me, it became so natural that I considered it a part of my personality, but it’s incredibly easy to change.

Lauren

Javizy,
    Based on the research my brother has found is that in not the amount but actually some people react to it and others do not because of certain immune markers, like strep infection. Some people are carriers of strep but will never have symptoms, while others will. It not the amount of strep, but the person immune markers that make them have symptoms or not. This is how h pylori works. At least this it what my brother has found in the lab on the rats he is doing experiments on. This is why he feels I should make sure it is fixed. I got a test saying I have h pylori and most doctors tell you to fix it even if you don’t have symptoms because it might lead to worse things. Since I have stomach issues already I feel it needs to be something I need to fix. Like I said my brother has found that it lead to stomach cancer and IBD in some of the rats. My stomach issues is a sign that I should take care of it. You are right that antibiotics might not even solve the problem, it just what doctors have found works the best, but that does not mean that is the right answer. I think personally low stomach acid, parasites, candida and other issues caused this issue. Though I agree stress can effect the body, it just I never really had a lot of stress . I try to be aware of stress when I do have it (usually in the form of frustrating for not being able to do more because I don’t feel good). Praying and reading my Bible helps me, and can sometimes fix my thinking in matter of minutes. Thanks for the comments. Raster I will make sure I eat some of those food, but really it not an overgrowth based on the research that my brother has found recently at University of Michigan.
    Thank you,
    Lauren

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Lauren,
    Give a read to this information. All I find written by Dr. Leo Galland, I read it. He is a world authority in Gastrointestinal health.

http://mdheal.org/articles/gastrointestinalecosystem_files/frame.htm

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote: After taking Mastic Gum for a month, I took antibiotics for only 5 days together with Bismuth tablets and Nystatin refrigerated powder to avoid more fungal overgrowth. My endoscopy and antigen in stool were negative after that treatment.

Like Jorge wrote, your answer is probably in the mastic gum. I would take this before giving up and heading for the antibiotic rounds. Try taking licorice root along with the gum which should help with absorption of it.

In research studies, oil of oregano was able to destroy Helicobacter pylori, so I would definitely add that to the regimen along with mastic gum and licorice root. Blast the suckers out with a double shot …. Sorry, got a little carried away. But please, try these both before heading for the antibiotics.

Able

Lauren

Thanks Jorge and Able for the information :D. Thank you for caring. I will try a more natural way and see what my results are.
    Lauren

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘h ployri’ is closed to new replies.