Green Tea?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helmax 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

watermelon
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Is it ok to have Green Tea with Olive leaf extract in it while you are on the 7 day detox?

Also I have been getting terrible headaches. Is it ok to have panadol?

Eileen40
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

Was it here? Or another site where I read that Green Tea was actually recommended. I’m drinking some now.

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

FYI: you may be having an allergic reaction to fungicide you are taking with the headaches. I had that happen, so this time around my naturopath tested me on a couple differnt ones that I didn’t react to.

helmax
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

watermelon wrote: Is it ok to have Green Tea with Olive leaf extract in it while you are on the 7 day detox? Also I have been getting terrible headaches. Is it ok to have panadol?

Hello;

Herb teas, including green tea, if improperly dried or stored can harbor mold spores. Perhaps you could check with the company whose tea you are drinking to see if they take precautions against this. You don’t want to ingest any type of mold at all.

Panadol is actually Acetaminophen.

You’d be better off taking Ibuprofen because, according to a report from the Department of Microbiology Porto School of Medicine in Sweden it was shown that Ibuprofen at different concentrations had an inhibiting effect on Candida species. With higher doses a “killing” effect was observed. The ‘killing’ mechanism was due to Ibuprofen damaging the cell wall of Candida.

Good luck.
    Helmax

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Green Tea?’ is closed to new replies.