Green Apples and Colgate Toothpaste.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Green Apples and Colgate Toothpaste.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Hey everybody, I’m quick, new to the forum. Long time sufferer of candida, but only recently figured it out. I have many questions but the first 1 I want to ask about is green apples. I have been sugar free since early January up until this week, when I started eating green apples. What is everyone’s take on them? Are they okay?

Also, is Colgate toothpaste okay to use?

Thanks, Quick

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t regularly started to eat green apples until 9 months into the diet. I started to eat them about twice a month between months 4-9 and now I am eating a bunch more fruit because my body can handle it now.

I would check the ingredients to your toothpaste to see if it contains any sugars or fake sugars:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1215_Check-your-Salt-and-Toothpaste.aspx

-raster

quick

Thanks Raster,

I wasn’t too sure about when to incorporate them back into my diet. I had a pretty restricted diet before I went on the Candida diet because gluten was causing me to be sick. Also, back in November I had a food intolerance test done and it showed I was intolerant to a lot more things, some vegetables, meats, grains, and fruits. I’ve pretty much made a living off of avacados the last 2.5 months. Recently I tried green bell peppers and am adding back onions. I haven’t had any sort of grain for the last 3 months.

Could I potentially try quinoa soon? Or wait longer?

raster
    Participant

I would try buckwheat before quinoa. I was allergic to quinoa after eating it solid for 4 days straight. If you can tolerate both grains, I would rotate between them so you don’t become allergic to neither.

-raster

quick

So should I try buckwheat plain, or in the coconut bread?

raster
    Participant

Its up to you, its the same thing. Buckwheat flour is made from buckwheat and doesnt contain any extra ingredients.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Green Apples and Colgate Toothpaste.’ is closed to new replies.