green apples??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions green apples??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamespaul 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jamespaul
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 31

stage 3 can re introduce these… going by google apprently apples r one of the highest sugar containing fruits??? someone please explain?

jamespaul

anyone plz?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here are the stages we follow on the forum in case you are confused:

stage O: cleanse
    stage 1: long term anti-candida diet
    stage 2: for when you get better and can tolerate more foods
    stage 3: basically a healthy non-candida diet.

Stage 2 you can handle most things including apples. I wouldn’t start out eating them everyday but maybe once a week. In time, you will be able to handle them more often. Green apples have the least amount of sugar when compared to other types of apples. Apples do contain 10-20g of sugar so be careful:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1809/2

-raster

jamespaul

right i see i see it makes sence, when do you think i could start reintroducing foods? baring in mind I prob have leaky gut? 🙂

many thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should start introducing more foods when you’ve basically become symptom free and leaky gut is mostly healed. I was very allergic to apples early on but eventually I was not.

Are you taking any supplements to heal leaky gut?

-raster

jamespaul

what are the signs of these leaky gut going? noticed my metabolism is much quicker, eating alot more and not getting as bloated

im taking everything on the site

milk thisle, vitamin c, garlic tablets, probiotics, aloe vera drops and also had the drink and also have grape seed extract

is there anything else i need? and changing every week on the antifungals, not at the same time

cheers raster 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘green apples??’ is closed to new replies.