Greek yogurt and coconut milk during the cleansing phase?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Greek yogurt and coconut milk during the cleansing phase?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rena 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rena
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Hi,

I finished the 7th day of the diet, with 1st 3 days of strict clay and P.Husk diet and the last 4 days on the Able’s safer cleansing diet reccomendation.
    I think I had a fast die-off, the 2nd and 3rd days of the first cleansing period.

There are many good changes already.
    – I feel so much energy and vitality.
    – I sleep less and feel very fine, mentaly and emotionaly.
    – My skin with acne tendency improved and brightened.
    – Burping right after the food intake dissapeared.
    – Bloating reduced.
    – Constipation is almost gone.

I am on frequent physical exercise due to my job and I want to add my diet some more protein and calcium lighter than eggs, like coconut milk and yogurt for example.

The forums have sevral contradicting directions.

Any idea please?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rena wrote: I am on frequent physical exercise due to my job and I want to add my diet some more protein and calcium lighter than eggs, like coconut milk and yogurt for example.

I would definitely not add regular commercial yogurt yet. Since you were on the cleanse for one week, it may be safe to add coconut milk in another week. Try to find coconut milk with zero grams of sugar if possible.

Able

rena
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Thank you Able,

The coconut milk that I could find is 22 g per cane, so I exlude it from my diet.
    Dad can make homemade yogurt (what you guys call Greek yogurt I think), I think that is ok for the 3rd week.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Greek yogurt and coconut milk during the cleansing phase?’ is closed to new replies.