great site to see how many carbs you eat per item

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions great site to see how many carbs you eat per item

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

Wondered if this was ok to eat in state one?? No sugar. 2g of carbs.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-blue-diamond-original-almond-breeze-i101653

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I wouldn’t drink more than two ounces at a time and no more than twice a week simply because it contains a little tapioca starch. Starch feeds Candida. Even at that amount, be sure to watch for Candida reactions to occur, if they do discontinue use.

Able

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

wow interesting. Never would have even known that. Good thing I didn’t have any yet.

Able, I am curious. How did you become this educated in these areas. You seem very knowledgealbe.

Thanks for all your help!

Tim

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

timmyb wrote: Able, I am curious. How did you become this educated in these areas.

Hi, Tim.

When I was in the Navy I was able to squeeze in a few classes on Health Education while studying for my Graduate Certificate in another subject. But since leaving the Navy I’ve taken a few courses in human anatomy and horticulture. I’ve also made it my favorite pastime to study alternative medicines and herbs for over 10 years.

Most of my knowledge on Candida infestations came more recently by simply reading paper after paper of research and experiments conducted which were centered on the infestation. I’ll also have to admit that I’ve used myself as the subject of my own experiments many times in the past.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.candidalibrary.org/ is a good site filled with medical papers and a ginormous database of information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘great site to see how many carbs you eat per item’ is closed to new replies.