Grapefruit vs. lemon and question re: lemon water

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Grapefruit vs. lemon and question re: lemon water

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

So I was experimenting with half a grapefruit twice weekly and it seems I don’t have any reactions. It does have a bit more sugar than lemon per say, but on the days that I have it I try to eliminate other sugar I take in. So this is my logic, comments welcome if I am not thinking this through well enough.

My question is if anyone knows if grapefruit would have same effect as lemon in terms of detox. If I eat half a grapefruit for lunch and not drink lemon water is the effect the same? I figured that in that case I might end up about the same sugar wise.

I was also wondering about lemon water. Do we have to take it with water? For example, if I squeeze a whole lemon on my salad and drink some water with it, does this count in terms of detox?

Thanks in advance for advice and knowledge!

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant

I should mention for any new members that I am on third month of treatment and that I have one grapefruit about once a month. I got rid of lots of my symptoms by now and am experimenting with other stuff to add to my diet. If you are just starting I do not recommend this!

Arijana

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

With lemon I would suggest you do lemon/ginger blast:

Lemon 3
    ginger 1 root
    celery 4 sticks
    apple 2 apples
    cucumber 1

Juice them all together. This will detox you REALLY GOOD!

orka1998
    Participant

princeofsin wrote: With lemon I would suggest you do lemon/ginger blast:

Lemon 3
    ginger 1 root
    celery 4 sticks
    apple 2 apples
    cucumber 1

Juice them all together. This will detox you REALLY GOOD!

Oh it does sound great but I am not on apples yet 🙁 Grapefruit was a first fruit other than lemon which I experimented with. I also tried 15 blueberries per day and that went well. Waiting to see if this sets me back or not. So far so good, but only a third day so need to wait few more days to see any results.

Arijana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Grapefruit vs. lemon and question re: lemon water’ is closed to new replies.