Grains

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

So, I decided today that eating quinoa is not good for me, or pretty much all seedy things. I tried something similar one other day and had a reaction. However, I can eat quinoa flakes fine for breakfast, yummy! I don’t know if it has to do with no colon thing or what.

Anyways, I can handle the flours, flakes, etc., but if I really want to add a grain in, what do you recommend? I know brown rice is not on the diet, I can handle very small amount sometimes. I think I read by raster, if you really want to try rice, go for wild rice, black rice, etc.

Just want to heal, and I have pretty much cut out all grains the past couple weeks besides coconut bread, and some homemade crackers I made.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

u should b eating oat bran instead of quinoa

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Oat bran, teff, and buckwheat are all on the forum’s strict diet.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I only got the quinoa b/c I know I can eat the flakes (nice, warm cereal in the morning) every once in awhile fine, so that is why I tried it! the other product I tried one time was hemp seeds and felt the same way, even though approved, really think no seedy things for me. I haven’t felt good all day. =( set-back; I’ll have to try some some oat bran.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Even if you can eat something “fine,” it does not mean that it’s not feeding the candida. There was a point right before I went on the strict diet where I could eat a small piece of candy “fine,” but that is straight up candida food, so I actually wasn’t “fine”.

If it’s not on the strict diet, I wouldn’t mess with it, you know?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Grains’ is closed to new replies.