Got my A&D

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

So I got my new A&D today. It says A 1250 IU, and D 135 IU. It says to take between 1-4 a day. So how many should I take? Also reading about the vitamins…

The dosage:
    Vitamin A: 5000 units (IU) a day.
    Vitamin D: 400 units (IU) a day.
    Always take these after a meal containing oil and or fat.

DO NOT take A or D unless you can take both together as they depend on each other for balance and absorption. Always take A, D, and E in gel caps only.

Vitamin D3
    Research shows that D3 is essential to healing a Candida infestation, and research studies lean towards a deficiency of vitamin D3 being part of the cause of a Candida albicans overgrowth.

Take at least 5000 units a day of D3 only in gel form caps for about four weeks. These should always be taken after a meal containing fat and or oil. If your infestation is still very strong after four weeks, continue the 500 IU dosage for another month at least. A maintenance of each vitamin is a good idea following your cure.

I have a D3 too, but it says you should take it for about four weeks? Hum…well, I’m still taking it too. So, should I stop taking the D3 and just take this new A&D for now?

Thanks always! ๐Ÿ™‚

faith

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

So I got my new A&D today. It says A 1250 IU, and D 135 IU. It says to take between 1-4 a day. So how many should I take?

Four is good.

I have a D3 too, but it says you should take it for about four weeks? Hum…well, I’m still taking it too. So, should I stop taking the D3 and just take this new A&D for now?

D and D3 are different so they should both be taken. Just like you quoted in your post up there, this is the way itโ€™s explained on the Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs post.

Vitamin A: 5000 units (IU) a day.
    Vitamin D: 400 units (IU) a day.
    Vitamin D3

Remember what I typed on your other post about D3 & D when you asked if D was magnesium?

โ€œD is a vitamin, the one we get from fish liver oil just like vitamin A. Thatโ€™s why they come in the same gel cap.
    Vitamin D3 comes from sunlight, and when it interacts with chemicals in our skin this allows the body to produce the D3 in your liver. You really need vitamin D and D3.โ€

Able

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Okay. Four just seems like so much?! My grandma pill box is really starting to get full!!

What about my iodine drops? My blood tests came back for my thyroid and sugars. Nothing wrong, perfectly fine? Whatever? My hair is still coming out!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ So should I keep taking the iodine?

Thank you!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Got my A&D’ is closed to new replies.