Good video about GMO crops causing immune disorders and allergies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Good video about GMO crops causing immune disorders and allergies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Howdy folks,

Just thought I’d share this hour long interview with Jeffrey Smith who talks about Monsanto, GMO foods, etc.

He mentions that genetically modified foods cause an immune response because our body views them as foreign objects/viruses, etc. For instance, they genetically modify foods to contain certain insecticides, herbicides, etc (round-up ready crops). Genetically modified foods such as soy also alter our genes (supposedly) which can cause us to produce allergens. I will create a better post about this in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDEkoPwMfk

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is also another great reason why to eat organic, they have not fully tested the effects of non-organic foods on humans!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266143/Uncovered-toxic-gene-hiding-GM-crops-Revelation-throws-new-doubt-safety-foods.html

“A virus gene that could be poisonous to humans has been missed when GM food crops have been assessed for safety.

GM crops such as corn and soya, which are being grown around the world for both human and farm animal consumption, include the gene.

A new study by the EU’s official food watchdog, the European Food Safety Authority(EFSA), has revealed that the international approval process for GM crops failed to identify the gene.

As a result, watchdogs have not investigated its impact on human health and the plants themselves when assessing whether they were safe.

The findings are particularly powerful because the work was carried out by independent experts, rather than GM critics.

It was led by Nancy Podevin, who was employed by EFSA, and Patrick du Jardin, of the Plant Biology Unit at the University of Liege in Belgium.

They discovered that 54 of the 86 GM plants approved for commercial growing and food in the US, including corn and soya, contain the viral gene, which is known as ‘Gene VI’.”

There is also a good netflix video I saw a few years ago that talked about how the foods we eat alter our genes and thus our genes are always changing…I will try to find it again if there is enough interest.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Please also, in reference to this, do me a favor if you are on Facebook. There is a Non-profit group called the “Non GMO project”. They are an idependent third party organization that labels products that are GMO free. I could go on and on about this subject.

They already use animal genes inserted into veggies to increase yield, growth or length of ripeness. They are getting ready to use human genes in foods as well. They do this by inserting a gene attached to a supposedly innocuous virus. This needs to be stopped!!

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

its so sad what monsanto has done to all the organic farmers and ruined our food where their poisonous Shit !its just disgusting !!!!if they had their way they would get rid of all organic food which is their goal and why lawsuits are thru the roof with farmers !

it just makes me sick to know they doing us like this but the truth is organic food is made to be so expensive because they dont want anyone eating it !the goal is to keep us sick !and going to the doctors and spending money !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Good video about GMO crops causing immune disorders and allergies’ is closed to new replies.