Getting through the cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Getting through the cleanse

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

monstermelie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Today is the first day of my cleanse & already I want to cheat or come off the diet. The only thing keeping me going is knowing how ill I am.

I made a green juice this morning & it was horrible. I couldn’t stomach more than a few sips.

Any tips on how to make the juice easier to drink?

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

i like this one:

juice of 1 lemon
    2 celery stalks
    1/2 cucumber
    1 tbsp hemp seeds
    water
    ginger
    sometimes jalapeno & cilantro

don’t give up, it’ll get easier 🙂

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

monstermelie;40929 wrote: Today is the first day of my cleanse & already I want to cheat or come off the diet. The only thing keeping me going is knowing how ill I am.

I made a green juice this morning & it was horrible. I couldn’t stomach more than a few sips.

Any tips on how to make the juice easier to drink?

Hi Melie,

I have a great tip for you that is an awesome anti-fungal for smoothies. Add 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers and a small slice of fresh ginger root. I’m not sure what you’re putting in your green smoothie, but two other items that are great anti-funals to add are, brussels sprouts and rutabaga. The taste of the jalapeno peppers and ginger really kill off any of the other vegetable flavors. It’s super spicey, but it’s a great anti-fungal combination.

I also often add fresh cilantro as well. Interestingly I just read Emsmith’s recommendation and she also seems to like the ginger & jalapeno pepper combo in her smoothies.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

It gets easier as you go…the first 2 weeks are the hardest. Also, I never make juices or smoothies…I can’t digest them. I prefer to make soups.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Getting through the cleanse’ is closed to new replies.