Getting ready to start detox any ADVICE?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Getting ready to start detox any ADVICE?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sire39 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shamainh2011
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am getting ready to start detox. I am a bit nerveous since the last cleanse I did made me horribly dizzy and weak, I didnt even make it a day. I get really low blood sugar so was thinking maybe the raw vegetable detox might be better to try.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

A lot of people do not do the cleanse/detox before starting the diet. If you think it would bother you that much, you can simply start on the diet as it is in itself a cleanse of sorts or at the very least a ‘clean’ diet.

Steadam2011
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

stay off bread and the usual high fat items…and do some walking, remember to drink plenty of water, but not too much that your body starts to get saturated by it.

Make sure the fruit and veg are the ones that agree with you and remember that most of them will keep you in the bathroom as they act as laxatives….

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Don’t cheat and continue on the diet until you feel comfortable and better.

dandyherbman
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

can i do colon and liver detox after stage one of the diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dandyherbman wrote: can i do colon and liver detox after stage one of the diet?

I don’t know of any reason why you couldn’t.

rgomez
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

If you are unsure how the detox process would take effect on you, you could skip that one and start the fast right away. I am not saying you to do this but it is just an option. I mean, the fasting is cleansing in itself so there would be no issues concerning that one, but a mere preference and extra sureness on your part.

But if you still want to pursue this, the posted tips and advice are looking good to help you stay right on track.

sire39
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 3

can i drink cranberry juice while on the diet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Getting ready to start detox any ADVICE?’ is closed to new replies.