General off-balance, almost dizziness

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions General off-balance, almost dizziness

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hy 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

I’ve been feeling pretty good during this latest round of die-off except for the general off-balance, almost dizziness {but not dizziness}. It’s this kind of off-kilter feeling. What do we call this and does anyone know why it happens?

Thanks for any insights!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hy wrote: I’ve been feeling pretty good during this latest round of die-off except for the general off-balance, almost dizziness {but not dizziness}. It’s this kind of off-kilter feeling. What do we call this and does anyone know why it happens?

We call it die-off symptoms, Hy, and you’ve described one of the most bothersome symptoms of die-off. My guess is that the feeling of imbalance and sometimes dizziness is caused by the effect that the toxins have on the brain.

Able

Hy

Able900 wrote:

I’ve been feeling pretty good during this latest round of die-off except for the general off-balance, almost dizziness {but not dizziness}. It’s this kind of off-kilter feeling. What do we call this and does anyone know why it happens?

We call it die-off symptoms, Hy, and you’ve described one of the most bothersome symptoms of die-off. My guess is that the feeling of imbalance and sometimes dizziness is caused by the effect that the toxins have on the brain.

Able

Thanks, Able. Hubs and I were talking about this, and we had narrowed it down to die off or blood sugar. I think the toxin in the brain theory goes right along with everything we know about how candida works. Appreciate knowing this is common and not unique to me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It shouldn’t last more than a few weeks (die-off), so you might not experience the symptom again or if so, not for a few days.

-raster

Hy

raster wrote: It shouldn’t last more than a few weeks (die-off), so you might not experience the symptom again or if so, not for a few days.

-raster

Mine has come and gone during the past 10.5 weeks. Every time I make another addition of antifungals or probiotics in effort to kill more of the little buggers, I notice this feeling comes back as the yeast are killed. It generally lasts for me now 3-4 days at a time {this round it’s fainter than the last but still there} as opposed to longer stretches in the beginning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘General off-balance, almost dizziness’ is closed to new replies.