Garlic pills?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Garlic pills?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

So I am going to try the lemon water and I bought some garlic pills because too much garlic smell really bothers me. Can someone tell me what you recommend in terms of amount of garlic. Each one of these pills is 500 mg, but I don’t know how many to take to equal the amount you get from fresh.

Thanks again for all your wonderful help!

Katie

shayfo
    Replies: 668

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Katie.

You can start with one 500 mg pill a day, and depending on the degree of die-off it may cause, you can add another pill every day until you reach three or four pills a day. The number of pills is up to you. A total allicin potential of 4,000 mcg equals one garlic clove.

You’ll probably do better by taking the pills with a meal as it should help to lessen the aftertaste.

People who are taking blood-thinning or antiplatetlet medications or aspirin should avoid garlic.

Able

Kag
    Replies: 402

Hey Able, since I am taking enteric coated tablets that a co-worker recommended, I am not having much aftertaste. A little nausea but nothing I can’t handle. I will probably up it to two pills in a couple of days. Thanks!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Garlic pills?’ is closed to new replies.