garlic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

do i have to eat alot of garlic in my foods chopped and coookd or is it ok to also swallow whole cloves ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s up to you how you eat it, it doesn’t really matter. I personally take garlic oil pearls, but raw garlic is best. I used to chop up a clove in the morning and put it on a spoon and down it with some water.

-raster

hope4eva77

does it have to b chopped ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well chewing a whole clove is sort of gross, but if you are down to do that, go for it!

-raster

hope4eva77

i meant can i swallow it like a pill ? that would mean i wouldnt taste at all lol ,i like garlic cookd in small amounts but i couldnt even eat it like that .i need at least 3 antifungals do u think coconut oil ,acv,and garlic pills are enough ?

i also plan 2 start probiotics and got a kind i used to take which have potato starch , should i even use these or buy more ?i have 2 bottles in my freezer .

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

It should be crushed and left to stand for 5-10 minutes because the active ingredient allicin forms only on contact with air.

You can crush it lightly enough for it not to fall apart and then swallow it with a drink or similarly cut it into large chunks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘garlic’ is closed to new replies.