Fungal balls coming out of my intestines !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fungal balls coming out of my intestines !!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Today, I passed out a fungal ball and a lot of lose white threads. I took pictures of this fungal ball. I never thought I could have this inside. It is incredible how this fungus form colonies (the ball is the side of small lemon).

Well, it looks that what I have prepared for candida it can not fight back. I am eating very strict. The only significant source of carbohydrate I eat is buckwheat, but I don’t give it simple to candida. I spread two full spoon of coconut oil on it. I want to see if candida can eat greasy buckwheat poisoned with coconut oil. I am also taking around 3 millions of Nystatin refrigerated powder a day. I take around 8 spoon of coconut oil diluted with two ounces of almond milk, then I open two capsules of Oregano oil and mix it with the almond milk and coconut oil. Before to going to bed, I take 5 SF-722 capsules.

At night, I do one enema with 8 ounces of distilled water and 500 000 units of Nystatin powder mixed.

This is the war I am giving candida now. I still have Ketoconazole and Fluconazole tablets, but I am not using them. I continue chelating every week.

If someone want to see the pictures, email me. I am writing it to give you an idea what is working at high speed for me now.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote: Today, I passed out a fungal ball and a lot of lose white threads. I took pictures of this fungal ball. I never thought I could have this inside. It is incredible how this fungus form colonies (the ball is the side of small lemon).

Hello, Jorge. Just curious, you haven’t mentioned die-off symptoms when describing what you’re experiencing, are you seeing any symptoms of this at all?

Thanks, Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I have had some die-off symptoms such as headache, itchy body, nervousness, blurred vision, cramps, and muscle ticks. In the last two weeks, they are less noticeable. If I increase the antifungals, probably some of them show up. I still have fungus inside.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fungal balls coming out of my intestines !!’ is closed to new replies.