Full list of foods to eat and avoid

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Full list of foods to eat and avoid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lennox 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lennox
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 7

Hi, can anyone give the detailed list of foods to eat or foods to avoid? I don’t have the money to buy the e-book, I’m aldready underweight and I continue to drop weight even further because of candida! It would be such a big help or maybe someone can send the pdf book via e-mail for me and I can pay half the price? I’m desperate, but no I don’t have enought money to buy the full book 🙁

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

lennox
    Participant

Thank you very much, but is that the complete list? I’m worried I could get seriously ill from malnutrition! Can’t I eat potatoes? What about butter and cream?

raster
    Participant

This is my version of the diet. There are replacements for everything in the diet where there is more suitable versions of the traditional foods you like. For instance, rutabaga is a healthier alternative to potatoes, it can be mashed, grilled, fried, etc. just like potato (but slightly different flavor).

Instead of whole wheat bread, consume teff bread with some coconut oil as a butter replacement.

Instead of cereal in the morning try out cream of buckwheat, chia seeds, etc. (plus 2-3 other courses).

I would aim for 4 course meals with snacks in between meals. I lost a lot of weight too on diet and then I started fighting back by eating about double the amount of food. I have since gained 35 pounds on the diet! But I added in things that most people don’t eat such as beans, goats cheese, etc.

-raster

lennox
    Participant

Thank you so much for your time and commitment! One last Q:
    Does it matter if I eat buckwheat groats or flakes? I can only find the flakes in my country.

raster
    Participant

You should search harder for different types of buckwheat if possible, it comes in a few different forms. There’s buckwheat flour for baking, whole groats as side dish (good rice replacement), and then chopped buckwheat (for cream of buckwheat). I would check out places that sell it in bulk or health food stores, etc. You might be able to make your own cream of buckwheat by putting the groats in a chopping/blending machine.

-raster

lennox
    Participant

I can see that in the US you have Bob’s Red Mill creamy buckwheat and the ones I can find in my country look like these. Would that be ok? http://www.bobsredmill.com/organic-creamy-buckwheat.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Full list of foods to eat and avoid’ is closed to new replies.