Frustrated – Set Back – Don't Know Why

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Frustrated – Set Back – Don't Know Why

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tdog333 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

masinmiami
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Anyone have any thoughts on this. I’ve been on the strict Candida diet as outlined here by Able and Raster for 5 weeks. Taking antifungals, supplements, everything by the book. The first two weeks was rough with die off symptoms. The 3rd week, was a bit better. The 4th week, I actually started to feel a bit better and many of my symptoms were lessening, and some were going away. Then, for no reason that I can discern, the last 3 days have been horrible. Right back to square one as I was before starting the treatment. All the symptoms have returned. I keep a detailed log of everything I eat and all my supplements etc…, and I can’t find any rhyme or reason to it. Anyone have any thoughts?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If your digestion slows and you poop less, this could explain it. If you are eating slightly bad food items like oat bran, the yeast can adapt to it. Could come down to one organ not working properly…

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I agree with raster, whenever i start having less BM’s I notice more symptoms. The opposite is also true. Every couple months I take a colon cleansing supplement for 30 days that makes me go 4-5 times a day and I feel fantastic during that time. I wish I could stay on that supplement forever, but I don’t wanna become hooked on it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Frustrated – Set Back – Don't Know Why’ is closed to new replies.