found some flour

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions found some flour

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

theresa49638 wrote: Can we eat this link below

http://www.chebe.com/Products/Dry-Mixes/Chebe-All-Purpose-Mix.aspx

Hello, Theresa.

The negative parts of the ingredients are cream of tartar, tapioca flour, and starch.
    All starches feed Candida, and so does tapioca flour.

Cream of tartar is basically tartaric acid. Tartaric acid is a toxic metabolite of a yeast species; in research studies it’s shown to decrease in number after the use of antifungals. Common sense tells me that, considering the fact that an antifungal can destroy it, it might not be the thing to have a Candida diet.

Able

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Oh darn again, every time I think I found it, I didn’t. Thank you for looking at it for me.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

I use gluten free flour with no problems and the health food shop makes me soda bread and im fine with that . maybe its just me but i feel fine.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Theresa – you’re definitely better off sticking with the pure flours (oat bran flour, coconut flour, buckwheat flour) than trying to find a mix that work.

Kelandu – I’d be pretty sure gluten free flour would have rice flour and the like in it so I’ll be avoiding that in stage 1. Are you completely sure of the ingredients your health food shop is using? Great if you are… I’d love someone to be making my bread for me!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Gluten free is not the same as grain free, sugar free, etc. For instance there is gluten free wheat flour; despite this…it is not allowed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘found some flour’ is closed to new replies.