Format of Forum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Format of Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Would it be possible Able & Raster to input a new function into this forum which allows you to see the most popular topics of all time and most popular topic of the month etc etc.. just so the majority of useful research, theories and general discussions would be compiled in one place. Any possibility? Would be so useful!

Thanks,
    JD

PS – We do have a few programmers in this community I have reason to believe!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

they’re not administrators, but you could ask “anna,” who i believe is.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The closest thing to this is the sticky tab at the top of the forum on the first page. You can submit posts to be archived there if you want.

-raster

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Thanks Raster. An even simpler idea would be that when you click on either “views” or “replies” it compiles them in the highest amount first.
    I think it would help ALOT of people on this forum to really get to the info which is noteworthy without spending hours riffling through countless posts.

Good idea?
    And secondly how do I get in contact with the administrator?

Best wishes
    JD

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Go to the announcements section and post there, anna will respond. She likely won’t make this change because its a big one. She may be able to give you a custom list though of the highest viewed topics and the highest posted/replied topics…

-raster

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

If you have the link to Able’s strict diet, there is also a big menu on the sidebar of helpful forum discussions regarding antifungals, probiotics, die-off, supplements, and other hot-topic sort of threads. If you don’t have it, PM or email him and he can help you out with that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Format of Forum’ is closed to new replies.