Foods you ate when you were weak will be your triggers?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods you ate when you were weak will be your triggers?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wendy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pictureperfect
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

i’m noticing in many posts (and my own experience) that the foods we ate when we our bodies were weak and we contracted canida, such as after large doses of antibiotics, will be our main triggers in terms of food content, is this correct?

I ate a lot of bread and wheat after I was pumped full of antibiotics in hostpital and they are the things that make me feel REALLY unwell, but other things like dairy feel OK. But if someone ate lots of dairy when they were unwell, that will be their triggers. So identifying and avoiding these foods can be the key to a speedy recovery.

I’m sure some things are globally bad like sugar and yeast/mold, but can an expert confirm this is how it works? (sorry if it’s obvious)

Wendy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

pictureperfect wrote: i’m noticing in many posts (and my own experience) that the foods we ate when we our bodies were weak and we contracted canida, such as after large doses of antibiotics, will be our main triggers in terms of food content, is this correct?

I ate a lot of bread and wheat after I was pumped full of antibiotics in hostpital and they are the things that make me feel REALLY unwell, but other things like dairy feel OK. But if someone ate lots of dairy when they were unwell, that will be their triggers. So identifying and avoiding these foods can be the key to a speedy recovery.

I’m sure some things are globally bad like sugar and yeast/mold, but can an expert confirm this is how it works? (sorry if it’s obvious)

I’m not an expert, but I know that antibiotics are to be taken at least with yogurt and vitamins.
    So perhaps you should eat healthy food, lots of fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. Also I highly recommend you find a farmer that sells cow milk and not buy it from the local grocery store.
    It’s not much, but it can help a bit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Foods you ate when you were weak will be your triggers?’ is closed to new replies.