Foods to eat, wisdom teeth being pulled!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods to eat, wisdom teeth being pulled!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Michigulla
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi All,
    I’m having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow morning, and they say I will be verrrrrrrry hungry when I wake up. I don’t want to break my candida diet, as it’s been helping w/my health in great ways and anytime I “cheat” or sway off just a little bit, my symptoms start to return.
    My dentist is saying to eat things like jello, ice cream, mashed potatoes, pudding, miso soup, etc etc… but as we all know, I can’t have any of those things!!

Please please please give me some food ideas/recipe ideas on what to eat the week following my procedure.

The only thing I’ve really decided on is plain greek yogurt, but I gotta have more than that!

Thanks all!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider purchasing a juicer and juicing some veggies. Or, if you could somehow make homemade baby food (food processor?) that might work…lol.

Oat bran and cream of buckwheat are pretty easy on the throat and you don’t have to chew much.

I don’t think mashed potatoes for a week would be the end of the world, but they are not on the diet. Same with applesauce.

Another pretty soft one is the pumpkin pie muffin bread.

Sorry I can’t help more! I had mine removed about 10 years ago when I was 18 and it sucked. You will feel awful for about a week.

-raster

Michigulla
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Raster, you’re awesome man… seriously.
    I do have a juicer, so that’s a wonderful idea… and I think I’m going to try and make a broccoli soup in my blender with onions water and salt/flavorings. See if that works. I’m almost addicted to the pumpkin pie muffins, I make them at least three times a week… they’re so delicious, so that’s a great suggestion as well.
    I’ve never tried oat bran, but I read on here that a lot of people eat it…what exactly do I put inside of it, organic milk? Or just eat it alone?

Thanks for your reply! It is much appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Oat bran is similar to oatmeal but its just more ground up (a mill removes the bran from the oat). Similar flavor. All it is is water and oat bran. I add a little stevia to make it sweet tasting. Bob’s red mill makes an organic one.

Those muffins might be too hard so try making a bread out of it. It comes out a bit moister.

In general, I would try your best not to overdo the pumpkin pie muffins. The pumpkin does naturally contain 4g of sugar (per can?) so try to limit it to a few per day. I think it has health benefits despite the sugar.

I’d research some soups to eat like you have mentioned. It isn’t too hard to make homemade (meat) stock and then add some veggies, etc to it to make a simple soup. You could then freeze it and eat it all week!

-raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Either broccoli or cauliflower or both cooked with garlic, then blend with some sea salt, olive oil, parsley and yoghurt. If you are eating millet, you can add this and cook it well so it blends well with the veggies.

When you get tired of soups, you can cook and mash or puree veggies. Besides broccoli or cauliflower, spinach can be mashed well. Cut it in smaller pieces, cook it, drain, then throw it in food processor and make a puree out of it with yoghurt, olive oil and little bit of fresh garlic.

For extra nutrients, cook up chicken with all kind of vegetables (I even throw in potato and carrot but make sure to strain it so that I don’t get any of the starch in my stock, have someone else eat the potato and carrot) and strain it, then just put some salt and olive oil in it and drink it. I make like 2 quarts of this stock and drink it up. It keeps you hydrated and all the nutrients from the chicken and veggies are there. Veggies that you can/like to eat from the soup you can throw in food processor, and also chicken meet cut up in small pieces and blend it with some stock so it’s not too thick. This will make nice and filling baby food 🙂

Good luck and I hope this helps a little.

Arijana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Foods to eat, wisdom teeth being pulled!’ is closed to new replies.