Foods Allowed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods Allowed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaz77 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum but suffer from candida for many years now. As I finally realized what is wrong with me, I am now so much ready to start the treatment.

However, I am a little bit confused about some foods that are allowed/not allowed during the treatment.

Could someone please tell me, is sweet peppers and green peppers allowed during the treatment? If so, in what stage? Cleanse? Stage 1? Stage 2? I could not find it on the food list of the web site.

Also, onions and garlic. Are they allowed? If so, in which stage? Can I eat all kind of onions? Whites and purples?

I will truly appreciate some advices. I am so ready to start my treatment but would like to do it in the right way..

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Email able900 for the strict forum food list.

Pepper should be ok on the diet but its best to get green ones vs. yellow red or orange because the brighter they are, the more sugar they contain.

Onions and garlic should be ok but both are antifungal and could cause die-off. You might want to start these after a week or two after starting the diet.

-raster

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Foods Allowed’ is closed to new replies.