food to avoid confusion

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions food to avoid confusion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anuta_247
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi, can anybody explain to me why food like coffee , mushrooms and some more are forbiden for stage 2 of cleansing diet ? If I cook mushrooms , will they still have fungi ? I can agree with eating raw mushrooms, but cooked? And nobody eats raw coffee as well- its always “cooked”, unless some method of preparation like Franch press maybe not enough to kill any fungi. Also , is avocado allowed ? I’ve seen on some protocol it in forbidden section without much of explanation.
    And what is high temperatura for killing any fungi is anyway ? Anybody ? Second quiestion also about freezing a produce . IS it killing or preseving fungi?
    Thanks 🙂

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

anuta_247;33700 wrote: If I cook mushrooms , will they still have fungi ?

Mushroom is fungus.
    Raw or cooked, it is fungus. It will feed the candida.

RE: coffee. It is more an issue with bloodsugar and adrenal fatigue, rather than fungus. Coffee activates the adrenals and raises your blood sugar. This both feeds candida and causes your adrenals to wear out.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello anuta,

We have a strict forum food list if you are interested. If you are, email able900 for a copy.

Mushrooms should be avoided throughout the diet and not just a specific stage because fungi can feed on fungi really easily. This is why we don’t recommend eating things that contain molds such as coffee, dried fruits, nuts, etc.

Coffee drains the adrenals, damages the liver and kidneys, and contains molds.

I don’t know where you’ve seen that avocado isn’t allowed on the diet, please share a link if possible.

I am unsure about freezing but soaking moldy items such as nuts in water and then roasting them kills the molds. I believe fire is better than frost.

-raster

anuta_247

Thank you for replying 🙂
    Then another Q ;what about medicinal mashrooms ?

anuta_247

anuta_247

Clare , I got another Q for you about coffee, you might have answer for me. I am on detox programm including coffee enemas . Then, considering what you answered to me about coffee spiking up blood sugars , should I stop doing them?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Medicinal mushrooms severely damage the liver and kidney and are very hard on the body in general. I don’t understand why you would consider something so damaging if you are trying to get better…

You shared a link to a different website and this is different than this website or anything we promote on the forum. There are hundreds of diets that are all different and hundreds of opinions, etc. If you stick to one trusted source and stopped looking around so much, you might fare better. I’ve been through it all and have been on the forum diet for over a year, and am basically symptom free. A good source of information is from people who have gone through this to get better.

I have never heard of anyone doing coffee enemas to get better from a candida infection but I have heard it being used for cancer patients and those terminally ill. There are other ways to heal the colon.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘food to avoid confusion’ is closed to new replies.