Food reintroduction

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Food reintroduction

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

So basically we don’t want to reintroduce any food until we’re symptom free across the board?

This is to help tell the difference between what could die off related as opposed to a resurgence of the candida?

Still really trying to wrap my brain around the big picture. Thanks. 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hy wrote: So basically we don’t want to reintroduce any food until we’re symptom free across the board?

This is to help tell the difference between what could die off related as opposed to a resurgence of the candida?

Still really trying to wrap my brain around the big picture. Thanks. 🙂

Any foods that are not on the diet probably have at least the potential of feeding the Candida, otherwise they would be on the diet. If you’re like most people, you already know what it feels like to eat a food that the Candida can feed on; the Candida symptoms return, and usually with a vengeance. Once the population of the infestation is low enough, this doesn’t happen if the food is introduced very slowly with just a few bites at a time for a few days (this is why it’s called a “test”). Also, if you eat a food that has the potential of feeding the Candida, this is definitely not going to cause die-off symptoms, that you can be sure of. So there’s no problem in trying to decipher die-off symptoms from Candida symptoms if you’re eating a food source for the critters.

I hope that addressed your concern, please let me know if not.
    Able

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Able900 wrote:
    Any foods that are not on the diet probably have at least the potential of feeding the Candida, otherwise they would be on the diet.

Well, I would suppose I’m safe then. I think the only foods I’ve had that are not on the diet include organic coconut flakes {no sulphur!} and no-oil or sugar almond butter. And, obviously, I eat both in moderation because of the high fat content making me feel gross if I eat too much. {I really, really wish I had the original protocol with all of the foods listed by you and Raster. It’s a shame that had to go.}

If you’re like most people, you already know what it feels like to eat a food that the Candida can feed on; the Candida symptoms return, and usually with a vengeance.

Perhaps that’s the issue; maybe I don’t.

Mainly my issues revolved around the gut; but my digestion has been just delightful for the past almost four weeks {on the diet for 11}.

I had a sinus infection when we figured out in late December that my gut issues were stemming from yeast. We believe the candida was starting to affect my sinuses, and I suspect my hormones {with the two miscarriages and all}.

So with my gut feeling better, which was my most persistant problem, the only thing that’s really left is I still have some clogging in my ears and a bit of sinus stuffiness, and that’s never gone totally away for more than a few day stretches since December.

Do you suppose that’s my sign that the candida is still an issue — these lingering clogged ears/sinuses and off balanaceish feeling? Because then I would know as long as those persist that reintroducing food not on the diet is not a good move.

Once the population of the infestation is low enough, this doesn’t happen if the food is introduced very slowly with just a few bites at a time for a few days (this is why it’s called a “test”). Also, if you eat a food that has the potential of feeding the Candida, this is definitely not going to cause die-off symptoms, that you can be sure of. So there’s no problem in trying to decipher die-off symptoms from Candida symptoms if you’re eating a food source for the critters.

So as of this point, I guess I really haven’t eaten anything within the past month that could possibly feed the candida {thought all peppers were ok at first}, so what I’m experiencing with the lingering semi clogged ears is likely very persistent yeast and the off balance type of feeling is from the die-off due to starvation of yeast and antifungals and probiotics?

I hope this makes sense. Thanks so much for your time, Able. Maybe I’m thinking too much.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hy, you have a message in your inbox.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Food reintroduction’ is closed to new replies.