Food Products Marketed for a Candida Free Diet

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Food Products Marketed for a Candida Free Diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eellis 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eellis
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I’ve been through all the phases of the candida diet: cleansing, strict diet and re-introducing foods. A recent re-lapse has led me back to my strict diet. What i realized the first time doing my strict diet and am noticing again is that i don’t see any prepackaged foods on the market targeted to people on a candida free diet. As we all know planning for every meal and snack can be tedious and we all seek easy options like yeast free kale chips or coconut pure wraps etc without having to scrutinize the ingredients list.

Does anyone know of any brands? If so please post and make this gal very happy 🙂

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Are you referring to a post I just made earlier about kale chips and the coconut wraps?

eellis
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

HI goingnatural. Yes i noticed that you had posted some great food options. I’ve been searching for brands specifically targeted towards people on a candida free diet. Have you seen anything out there? Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Food Products Marketed for a Candida Free Diet’ is closed to new replies.