Flu vs. die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Flu vs. die off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mellow
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Hello everyone, I’m back from the beach a little resume of how that whent and then to the point.

I thought everything was going perfectly i was getting a great tan and the humidity seemed to be helping to clear my sinuses I even managed to meet a lady from Belize who makes coconut oil and she made some especially for me this is as organic as it gets straight from the palm to my bottle pretty much. It’s very dark and has some bits in it I guess it’s not properly filtered but it’s suuuper potent. I could feel the difference straight away. Suddenly my beach holiday started going to the dark side. The changes of weather from really hot to swimming pool cool to night humidity and the next thing I know I have a really sore throat, I tried adrenal massage and all I could think of but just continued to get worse.

FLU v.s Die Off

Well I feel like all the coconut oil was working so well that I speeded up my die off and when people say flu symptoms and I had die off before but this is really a flu my glands a super swollen and I have gone through many tissue boxed as there is an endless stream of mucus my body seems to be able to flush out. Any one had this? So. Now I have a conundrum continue the coconut oil and severly painfully die off combined with what I’m sure has become a cold or keep going and try to survive through my toxin storm of the century. (which is kind of scary as I get drenched in sweat and I’m very bed bound.) Or stop wait till this dang cold thing if that is what it is goes away and then continue its treatment.

Would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks <3 all

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider not taking coconut oil and see if your symptoms improve. If you really think you have the “flu” I would get tested to see whether its bacterial, viral, or fungal. Most doctors prescribe antibiotics to fight the flu, which of course could be detrimental to your treatment. Antibiotics are also ineffective for fighting fungal or (either viral or bacterial, can’t remember) infections and is only effective against one type of pathogen.

There are a lot of basic things you can do to improve your immune system within a few days regardless of what you are ill with (or if its die-off). Sweat out the toxins within the body via a sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, or even hot bath…this should bring immediate relief (effective for die off or other illnesses). Taking vitamin C and trace minerals such as zinc, magnesium, calcium can help. Taking antifungals of course could help fight illnesses (if its not die-off), but if it is die-off, it could make you feel worse.

-raster

mellow
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Thank you v-much raster will take note of you ‘re advice .)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would also consider oil pulling which is an effective way to remove toxins from the mouth (and body).

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Flu vs. die off’ is closed to new replies.