first time cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions first time cleanse

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  adamh450 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

adamh450
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,

I’m really grateful that I found such an amazing resource, I’ve already learned so much useful information. I’m starting my first cleanse in a few days but I wanted to outline it below to make sure that I’m not missing anything and that I’m on the right track. I really appreciate any help or encouragement. I’ve highlighted the questions I’m confused about in bold so that it will be easier to find them. Thanks for your time!

I’m planning on following the detoxing diet of raw or steamed organic vegetables outlined in the “What to Eat During Your Cleanse” page. I routinely drink 1 gallon of water every day anyway, and will plan on continuing to do so.

2 times per day, I’m planning on drinking 1 detox drink consisting of:

2 cups of water
    1 flat tablespoon of Fiber-3
    1 flat tablespoon of liquid Bentonite clay

I read that it is important to consume the detox drink 1 hour after my last meal. In some of the information on Bentonite clay, I read that it is important not to consume the clay within 2 hours of other supplements or medications. Does this mean it is necessary to avoid any other supplementation by 2 hours before and 2 hours after the Bentonite clay, and does a regular meal count in to this equation? Seems like it could be a little tricky with meal timing, but I’m sure it will work if this is the case.

1 time per day, I will drink 1 liver flush drink blended in an electric blender:
    1 cup of water
    1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
    1 clove of garlic
    1 small chunk of ginger

Is there any specific timing for the liver drink?

I will set up 2-3 colonic irrigation sessions during my 7-14 day cleanse.

Below I’ve outlined some supplementation I plan on using:
    3,000mg of Vitamin C

1,500mg of bioflavanoids

Echinacea

Pantothenic acid (B-5), is there a specific recommended dose for this supplement?

I am considering taking the Detox Drops, Swedish Bitters, and Milk Thistle during the cleanse phase. Is it best to take these supplements during the cleanse phase, the strict diet phase, or both? If it is appropriate to take these during the cleanse phase, can I take them together and with other supplements or should I time them separately?
    I am also considering doing the oil pulling. Is that something that is recommended during my strict diet phase, just the cleanse, or throughout the protocol?

I also plan on doing the skin brushing practices daily.

I don’t have access to a sauna but I do belong to a gym with a steam room. Is this an acceptable alternative? If I end up using the steam room I’m planning on following the protocol of eating nothing 1 hour beforehand but drinking 2 cups of water before starting.

I’m planning on exercising conservatively during the cleanse phase. Probably just 15 minutes of walking and some light stretching up to 5 times a week.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘first time cleanse’ is closed to new replies.