First step – good idea?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions First step – good idea?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

Hi,

I decided to start tomorrow. Some of you already know what is my condition. I just want to start doing something to improve my energy. I’m not getting Molybdenum yet. Is it okay to do a few days with eating nothing but drinking green vegetables juice and extra virgin olive? If so, which vegetables are considered good for this purpose? I don’t think cabbage or beans are good idea, since they are bloating, right? I was thinking mainly of broccoli and spinach. It should be drank raw, not boiled? (I suppose so)

Serenity18
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I’m starting on Saturday, we can be detox buddies!

Croc

Okay then, sounds like fun, bud 😀

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Croc wrote: Hi,I decided to start tomorrow. Some of you already know what is my condition. I just want to start doing something to improve my energy. I’m not getting Molybdenum yet. Is it okay to do a few days with eating nothing but drinking green vegetables juice and extra virgin olive? If so, which vegetables are considered good for this purpose? I don’t think cabbage or beans are good idea, since they are bloating, right? I was thinking mainly of broccoli and spinach. It should be drank raw, not boiled? (I suppose so)

Hello, Croc. I think I answered most of your concerns in your other post. Have you seen that post yet? If not, check the last page on this post.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm24467_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx#post24467

By the way, I think you asked me for the strict diet, so just refer to the list of vegetables, and you’ll see that beans are not on the list. You can boil the vegetables and make soup if you want to.

Able

Croc

Thank you. Please forgive me, but I’m getting confused with such amounts of text at once.

Do you have any recommendations of green juices? Which vegetables would be the best? And do I have to use only green vegetables from the list? No garlic for instance?

Able900
    Spectator

Croc wrote: Thank you. Please forgive me, but I’m getting confused with such amounts of text at once.

Do you have any recommendations of green juices? Which vegetables would be the best? And do I have to use only green vegetables from the list? No garlic for instance?

That’s correct, garlic isn’t a ‘green’ vegetable, and it’s an antifungal which you don’t need during the cleanse. The vegetables below are acceptable for juicing or soups.

Asparagus
    Bok choy
    Broccoli
    Brussels sprouts
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Collard greens
    Cucumber
    Dandelion greens
    Endive
    Green beans
    Kale
    Lettuce
    Okra (non-breaded)
    Sauerkraut fermented , vinegar free
    Seaweed
    Spinach
    Swiss chard

Remember to drink “lots” of water throughout the day. You can also drink lemon water two or three times a day during the during the cleanse and up to a few weeks even if you change to the diet.

And extra virgin olive oil is mandatory. You can use extra virgin olive oil in your juice if you wish; but try to get up to 4 teaspoons a day. You can start the oil when you start the diet. No coconut oil during the cleanse.

Let me know if you have other questions.
    Able

Croc

Everything starts to be clear for me, thanks much 🙂

1) How many glasses of juice are optimal per day?
    2) Am I possibly going to experience die-off during the cleanse, before starting the diet and taking anti-fungals?

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I did a cleanse without molybdenum, and had massive die off symptoms – headaches, stiff joints, skin tingled, etc.

I stopped the cleanse, found Able’s strict version, ordered molybdenum by health yourself on amazon, 250 mcg, and all the pain disappeared the 2nd time around on the cleanse and diet. I take 3-4 of them a day, along with saunas for 15-30 min, 4-5x a week, to sweat out the toxins…they have to get out of your body or you will continue to feel symptoms.

I’m on week 6 and rid of 65% of my symptoms. The forum’s strict protocol works! But people need to follow instructions to get fast results. Unless you want to take the longer road to recovery. I intend on finishing this race as fast as possible, then stay in phase 2 for another 6 months before I truly test my gut.

Best of luck.

Able900
    Spectator

Croc wrote: Everything starts to be clear for me, thanks much 🙂

1) How many glasses of juice are optimal per day?

If you’re going to cleanse with vegetable juice or soup only, you can have as much as you need to feel ‘full’ or satisfied, at least as satisfied as possible on the cleanse. If you want to do less juicing eating sauteed vegetables, that’s acceptable.

2) Am I possibly going to experience die-off during the cleanse, before starting the diet and taking anti-fungals?

I doubt that anyone with even a mild infestation would avoid at least some die-off, and you c still may have die-off symptoms from the cleanse even though you’ve already experienced it from the milder diet you were on.
    Swedish Digestive Bitters, Molybdenum, milk thistle are all helpful for die-off. If Molybdenum Amino Acid cannot be obtained, definitely follow the instructions on the following link.. Die-off without Molybdenum. Swedish Bitters and milk thistle are both highly recommended.

What type of Molybdenum is in the vitamin supplement you mentioned? If it isn’t Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate but plain Molybdenum, it won’t work against die-off.

Able

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘First step – good idea?’ is closed to new replies.