Finding this very daunting …..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Finding this very daunting …..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jay_ne
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi, I have just been advised I am suffering with Candida, I have had a colonic irrigation which cleared alot and and am now trying to research what to eat. My main problem’s are constipation(hence the colonic visit), tiredness, irregular sleep pattern, very sluggish. I have been eating Jordans Granola and thought this was ok but have read on these forums it is not, I have a family and work full time no excuse I know but can someone advise a shop bought cereal to eat please, time is precious on a morning I need a quick and simple breakfast. This is all very daunting and I am struggling to understand goods and bads 🙁 thank you

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hi Jayne,

It’s all very confusing and if your like me you’ll make a few mistakes before you get it right.

Around here there are two diets most people follow. The websites diet plan and a stricter forum diet. If you would like the stricter diet just ask for it and someone will give you a link.

I have learned that there are virtually no prepackaged foods that are allowed on the candida diet. If I were looking for a cereal I would make some granola and have it over yogurt , here’s a recipe I found online http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3291_Super-Easy-Granola.aspx
    I make a similar one adding pumpkin seeds.

LeilaP
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Unfortunately granola should not be eaten on the diet. Most people on this forum follow a strict food list. If you are interested in a copy, email able900.

-raster

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

jay_ne;33771 wrote: Hi, I have just been advised I am suffering with Candida, I have had a colonic irrigation which cleared alot and and am now trying to research what to eat. My main problem’s are constipation(hence the colonic visit), tiredness, irregular sleep pattern, very sluggish. I have been eating Jordans Granola and thought this was ok but have read on these forums it is not, I have a family and work full time no excuse I know but can someone advise a shop bought cereal to eat please, time is precious on a morning I need a quick and simple breakfast. This is all very daunting and I am struggling to understand goods and bads 🙁 thank you

Jay, try oatbran for breakfast. It is recommended that you get an organic brand such as Bobs though. It only takes 2 minutes to heat it up in the morning. Sprinkle some cinnamon on and it’s great. I find it gives my good energy. Most bagged store bought cereals will contain sugar or a preservative that will be problematic for this disease.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Finding this very daunting …..’ is closed to new replies.