Fennel?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MegosLand 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MegosLand
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I don’t see fennel (the actual vegetable, not a tea) on either list…is it ok? I am desperate for variety in my diet! I searched the forum and all that came up was the tea… I’m so overwhelmed!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MegosLand wrote: I don’t see fennel (the actual vegetable, not a tea) on either list…is it ok? I am desperate for variety in my diet! I searched the forum and all that came up was the tea… I’m so overwhelmed!

Hello, Megos, welcome to the forum.
    I can’t see how fennel would be a problem on the Candida diet. If you want to, just test it first by having a few bites the first time. If this causes no problems, then you could increase it by one bite a day. It’s best to allow your body to grow used to new foods a little at a time.

Don’t be overwhelmed, just keep reading a little every day and eventually it’ll all come together for you.

Good luck with your treatment.
    Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I had fennel on my salads. It helps with digestion.

Arijana

MegosLand
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Thanks for the responses! I will try just a little, resisting the urge to gorge, and see how it goes 🙂 I’ll keep you guys posted. Thanks again!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fennel?’ is closed to new replies.