Feeling dizzy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling dizzy

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  strongbee 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Today while driving to work I started to feel dizzy. It wasn’t severe, but it was enough to freak me out a little bit. Finally when I got to work I started to feel brain fog also. I had to go in a bathroom stall and just sit for like 30 minutes and breath slowly. The last time I felt very dizzy was about 7 months ago when I took antibiotics for a YI…the side effects stated dizziness but I felt like someone was violently shaking my head…it was awful.

Has anyone else experienced dizziness? The past two weeks I’ve been cheating on my diet a lot because my dad was in town, so it’s been constant family parties, restaurants, etc. He’s gone now so I’m resuming my diet…I’m wondering if the dizziness is me relapsing…?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angel29;35187 wrote: Today while driving to work I started to feel dizzy. It wasn’t severe, but it was enough to freak me out a little bit. Finally when I got to work I started to feel brain fog also. I had to go in a bathroom stall and just sit for like 30 minutes and breath slowly. The last time I felt very dizzy was about 7 months ago when I took antibiotics for a YI…the side effects stated dizziness but I felt like someone was violently shaking my head…it was awful.

I’m wondering if the dizziness is me relapsing…?

It’s possible, especially since you’ve been cheating on the diet, and brain fog isn’t always a die-off symptom, it’s also a Candida symptom. And it sounds like the same symptom you experienced after taking the antibiotic which would have destroyed some of your beneficial bacteria allowing any yeast in your body to increase. Speaking of that, what idiot doctor gave you an antibiotic for a yeast infection? He must have missed the class on yeast when he was in school.

Cheating will eventually lead to a negative experience every time, so you can expect it.

Able

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i get dizzy but its when i am on diet and is die off ,it could be yeast just do your best to stay on diet i know its very hard as i am having alot of trouble also ,i think this diet is by far the hardest out there to follow ,if u can do this u can do anything !

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

yep I got a lot of dizziness. Its improved, in fact almost gone, but recently I noticed a reaction to some things I started re-introducing & subsequently felt quite run down, so had a few spell of feeling a bit disorientated. Nothing like it used to be though.

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

yep. Though I’d describe it more like vertigo. Kind of like being on a boat. I hadn’t had any of that for a while, but it started up a bit yesterday and continues today.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I get it every now and then and I think vertigo is the best explanation. Its sorta of like a deja vu feeling where you realize you aren’t a zombie and click, you feel like you just got off a roller coaster or something. I still get it now and then and am unsure whether its a candida symptom or not, but I did get it more when I went though die-off.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I have had this.. I think sometimes it can be hormonal as well.

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Yea now that I know about Candida I feel like kicking myself for all the antibiotics I took for something as simple as a yeast infection! I’m really starting to hate doctors.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

You probably had bacterial infection and not yeast infection if you got antibiotics as a therapy.

As for being dizzy, it happened to me a lot, and often while driving. Scary! For long time I would get nervous sitting behind the wheel even when those stopped.

Good luck!

Arijana

strongbee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I have been in this dizziness state for the past 3 months. Not as bad. but, a very similar feeling I had during die-off on first week on the diet. I started the diet around 5 months ago and couldn’t even stand up during initial die-off, but after die-off I was in good health. Then after 2 months on the diet I started to feel some dizziness and was follow by a back pain and breathing difficulties. Now those has mostly gone but the dizziness remains.

I could not function at all at work. Driving to work is already hard enough. The symptoms mostly appears very strong around 10am-11am in the morning. After lunch, sometime it gets better and re-appear around 3pm. so, empty stomach seems to increase the symptoms. so, I am snacking all day long to reduce the symptoms.

I have been very skeptical and suspect it is unrelated to my candida because my flare symptoms has been mostly gone due to the diet, anti-fungal and probiotik. However, US$3000 worth of doctor tests all seems to be fine and could not find any cause for my dizziness symptoms.

It has been the most challenging time of my life.

If this is related to Candida. Is it a die-off or a Candida symptoms?could die-off lasted for this long?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Feeling dizzy’ is closed to new replies.