Eye problems

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eye problems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Anyone experiencing dry eye along with candida? I have sensitive eyes and thought there might be a connection. Also I have been having very scary dreams – anyone having those??

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hi 🙂 I think I have the same conditions as you , burning Tongue , extremely sensitive eyes especially when the wind is blowing , do you also have a dark circles around your eyes ? Jenny

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Dry eyes are one of the multiple symptoms of a Candida albicans infestation. Are you drinking plenty of water throughout the day?

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Yeah, I had them very itchy before i started the diet, during the 7 cleansing days my right eye got red, itchy and swollen, the dark circles are getting better. Now I am not much itchy on my legs anymore but in my neck right where the hair grows, is crazy itchy.

I have fitness center membership and we have sauna there, i am going every Saturday for 20 to 30 mins, it really helps my itchiness, and I feel more energetic.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you can increase the sauna to 6 days a week or as close as that as possible; this will lessen or eliminate the die-off symptoms. I had a “crazy eye” for awhile where one eye was misaligned. Also my eyes were really yellow. I had bloodshot eyes and burning eyes for months. This all went away after months on the diet.

-Raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Eye problems’ is closed to new replies.