Extremely lost

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Extremely lost

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lolcandida 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So ive been taking SF722 in super low doses (1 per meal) and I realized that everytime I take it I break out cystically around my jaw chin mouth area and it stays there until I stop taking SF722. Can someone explain to me why this product is causing this issue in such low doses EVERYTIME i try to go back on it. I really want this candida nightmare to be over and Ive tried all sorts of probiotics already.

Im taking bacillus coagulans 1 capsule every night and it used to do so much for me but now it no longer seems to be giving me any major benefits. I feel hopeless honestly and I dont know what to do.Im in college currently and its also extremely hard to follow the diet. Any advice?

lolcandida
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 32

It is possible that your body fights candida a little harder with the sf722 and you might not have adequate detoxification ability to handle the added toxins of candida being fought. It is also possible that you are reacting to the omega 6 polyunsaturated fat in the capsules but it is such a small amount I am not sure how likely that would be.

What is your current diet?

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

lolcandida;59572 wrote: It is possible that your body fights candida a little harder with the sf722 and you might not have adequate detoxification ability to handle the added toxins of candida being fought. It is also possible that you are reacting to the omega 6 polyunsaturated fat in the capsules but it is such a small amount I am not sure how likely that would be.

What is your current diet?

My current diet consists of mainly salad, sushi, yogurt, chicken, and some sandwiches/flatbreads/subs and lots of water. I’d say I’m following a pretty clean diet considering this is all that is offered on a college campus. I try not to eat junk food/processed food, drink soda, or sweet pastries as much as possible.

lolcandida
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 32

Consider replacing your water intake with 1-2 quarts of orange juice per day. Or other fruit.
    Consider adding raw honey to your diet as well.
    If you are tolerating white flour then you could increase carb intake with more white flour but many with candida do not tolerate white flour and it is not a very nutritious source of carbohydrate. But, if you tolerate it I would consider increasing carbohydrate from white flour. The body mainly needs carbohydrate to beat candida so it is the macro nutrient i would focus on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Extremely lost’ is closed to new replies.