Experienced members I need your advice!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Experienced members I need your advice!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Klomps 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Klomps
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

So I have been on the candida diet for 4 weeks now.
    My skin has never been perfect, I always had some chin acne and flare up around my period but after getting candida my forehead broke out like crazy in all these tiny bumps- that NEVER seem to heal.
    My acne was looking a bit better a week or so ago but has just recently flared up again.
    I don’t know why? I’m eating only anti inflammatory foods.
    I did start taking my probiotic twice a day and have read that it can cause acne in some cases.

The big problem is I’m getting married in a week. 7 days! I’m so excited.
    Now being realistic I know my skin won’t be clear, but I want to try and calm it down.

Experts this is where I need your help…
    Should I stop my probiotic and stop all anti fungals for a week and hope trough just a high vegy/nut/water diet my skin calms down?

Please help as soon as you can.
    Thank you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you but it likely would improve if you removed antifungals and probiotis. If you can do any kind of sweating such as going to a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot springs, etc. this likely would improve you skin. Acupuncture should help you detox and improve your skin too…

-raster

Klomps
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

raster;57700 wrote: Its up to you but it likely would improve if you removed antifungals and probiotis. If you can do any kind of sweating such as going to a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot springs, etc. this likely would improve you skin. Acupuncture should help you detox and improve your skin too…

-raster

Thank you so much! I will try that!
    Can’t do shauna but will do lots of epsom salt baths and hold the probiotics and antifungals for a week.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Experienced members I need your advice!’ is closed to new replies.