Enzynes to Destroy Shell around Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Enzynes to Destroy Shell around Candida

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MadgeR 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MadgeR
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am 86 years old and have probably had problems with candida for more than 35 years. Every several years found me fighting it. This time around, I stayed off sugar and used compounded Nystatin capsules and Klaire Labs ABx Support for a whole year without decreasing my sensitivity one bit to Candida Albicans, Trichophyton, and Epidermophyton–3 out of the 4 fungal organisms for which my doctor tests by injecting a small amount of antigen under the skin. I had wheals on my arm the next day of 7 to 9 millimeters. I have since found out that most pathogenic organisms, once they begin to cluster and form colonies, make a shell around themselves to hide from the immune system. (Even cancer cells do this, which is why Nicholas Gonzalez always had his cancer patients take pancreatic proteolytic enzymes to dissolve the protein shells around the cancer cells.) My doctor, whom I regard as a genius, subsequently prescribed Klaire Labs Interfase Plus, an enzyme preparation that dissolves the shell around candida. I am still using Klaire Labs ABx Support, since it contains Saccharomyces boulardii, a yeast which nonetheless kills candida yeast. In fact, my doctor says you can use this while you’re taking an antibiotic, as the antibiotic won’t kill Saccharomyces boulardii and the Saccharomyces boulardii will keep you from getting a yeast infection. My doctor has also given me Rinkel’s TME vaccine, and I inject myself twice a week with 0.25 milliliters of this. [TME stands for Trichophyton, Monilia (which is just another name for Candida), Epidermophyton.] After 4 months, I had defeated Trichophyton and Epidermophyton (no hypersensitivity reaction at all upon being tested for these) and have only Candida Albicans left to defeat. The die-off reactions have been difficult. I’ve had every kind of gastrointestinal symptom, weakness, nausea, aching, itching, and brain fog. But as you probably all know, candida, when it overgrows, branches out like a little tree, invading the tissues of the intestines and creating “leaky gut,” which leads to food and chemical sensitivities. I presume the other fungi I’ve been fighting do the same. And what I’m realizing now is that I probably never really got this stuff out of my tissues and achieved only a superficial “cure” in the past. I deal with feeling crappy (the bad days alternate with good days) by realizing that this malaise means I’m killing fungus. So I think “Hooray” and know that this will someday end and I’m likely to feel not only well but more well than I’ve felt in years!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Enzynes to Destroy Shell around Candida’ is closed to new replies.