enemas and my current condition

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals enemas and my current condition

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jay253
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 43

i did the coffee enema for 5 times once a day it helped with my ear pain but gets you strung out.i discovered hyphal fungal form candida strings after a week of enemas i quit and it took 5 days to have a bm i felt there was more so i did a enema and allot was removed 4 months later i cant go with out a enema first and now im not digesting correctly! i think enema or coffee has caused my digestion to stop! i got tested to have elevated liver enzymes and low thyroid its my first liver test i did. Had surgery also and took meds but my thyroid test before was good. the last 4 weeks i went from 165 to 120 i lost 3 pounds today!!!!! Here is my weeks meals, 1 cup fresh green juice lemon blast. bone or chicken soup with 2 vegetables and kale @3 bowls, 3 eggs with some leafy greens, i just started eggs but think they may case C.or trapped gas, 4 tbls nut butter or coco flour for fiber,3tsp cultured butter or coco oil on soup,small amount goat cheese. 1/2 to 1 quart kefir or yogurt strained of whey with flax oil, half a lemon ate like a orange! eating raw foods i see it in the enema so i cut that down even avacado i feel it goes stait to the large colon then breaks down there, coco oil makes my throat feel much worse i drink throat coat tea all-day sometimes with walnut oil because its dry. hey one great thing my tounge has a thick yellowness towards the back i bought now foods xyliwhite mouth wash and tooth paste it has caprylic,gse,xylitol,herbal oils and its removed the yellow it made my tounge red though not pink i gargle with it no help there i dont see candida in my throat just the translucent bumps. im takeing nac,d3/k,pantothenic,lipotrepein liver rescue and molyb, i tryed enzyme with no diff. and betaine hci 2 days got to 7 pills per meal no warmth or reflux dont know what to feel, i got puffy below my ribs and its still that way i trying to get a sigmoidoscopy. im to scared of the colonscopy of the drug also i herd they cant fully clean them. i would like to get a virtual ct colon scan

jay253

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Whoa!!

Your post was really difficult to read…in the future, please try using some more punctuation and/or paragraph breaks.

Also, it sounds like you need to stop the enemas, pronto, and try to get your digestion back on track. Hopefully you didn’t do permanent damage. Coffee will jack your adrenals and is not recommended at all.

There is a diet and protocol a lot of us follow, which includes some of the things you mentioned, but not all. You can read about it here.

jay253

i have passed thousands of the top pic at first they had dark green curled heads and dark beads down em. lately they have been pure white, they release on the first liquid of the first enema when the water is still clear , so from the lower colon i think! i have had a pain in my sigmoid colon for the last year after being to constipated one day it just came abruptly! no other pain im not sure what bloating is no pain no matter what i eat

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

If you are passing big pieces of yeast, then you still have an infestation. Check out the link I posted in my other reply to read the protocol on how to get the candida under control.

jay253

when i drink coffee i feel sick ever since i had started construction work. after 5 years is when i slowly got sick. i may have sick building syndrome also with my ebv so i was skeptical until i seen a vid on utube of a lady showing a vid of a bunch of plauqe and claiming to have done coffee enema’s only

jay253

i was taking olive extract for 1 week, then candida clear, then pau/black wallnut tea and olive leaf and allot of kefir. my throat got real bad 3 days ago so i quit i think i got low stomach acid i was vegan and ate a high starch diet soy potato and flour for 2 years and did alright. so i may have stopped making acid and the kefir seems acidic and may have bothered my throat with acidity or the probiotics or caused sibo. if you got low acid and start live foods will it cause sibo to form in the small intestines? so i tried betaine hci to hopefully sterilize it but stopped after 7 pills and no warmth others mention. also the mouth wash kills bacteria do i need bacteria or probiotics in the throat? sorry there’s so much to learn maybe humans using alcohol and mouth wash cause problems, just like with antibiotics but in the mouth

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jay253;38351 wrote: i did the coffee enema for 5 times once a day it helped with my ear pain but gets you strung out.i discovered hyphal fungal form candida strings after a week of enemas i quit and it took 5 days to have a bm i felt there was more so i did a enema and allot was removed 4 months later i cant go with out a enema first and now im not digesting correctly! i think enema or coffee has caused my digestion to stop! i got tested to have elevated liver enzymes and low thyroid its my first liver test i did. Had surgery also and took meds but my thyroid test before was good. the last 4 weeks i went from 165 to 120 i lost 3 pounds today!!!!! Here is my weeks meals, 1 cup fresh green juice lemon blast. bone or chicken soup with 2 vegetables and kale @3 bowls, 3 eggs with some leafy greens, i just started eggs but think they may case C.or trapped gas, 4 tbls nut butter or coco flour for fiber,3tsp cultured butter or coco oil on soup,small amount goat cheese. 1/2 to 1 quart kefir or yogurt strained of whey with flax oil, half a lemon ate like a orange! eating raw foods i see it in the enema so i cut that down even avacado i feel it goes stait to the large colon then breaks down there, coco oil makes my throat feel much worse i drink throat coat tea all-day sometimes with walnut oil because its dry. hey one great thing my tounge has a thick yellowness towards the back i bought now foods xyliwhite mouth wash and tooth paste it has caprylic,gse,xylitol,herbal oils and its removed the yellow it made my tounge red though not pink i gargle with it no help there i dont see candida in my throat just the translucent bumps. im takeing nac,d3/k,pantothenic,lipotrepein liver rescue and molyb, i tryed enzyme with no diff. and betaine hci 2 days got to 7 pills per meal no warmth or reflux dont know what to feel, i got puffy below my ribs and its still that way i trying to get a sigmoidoscopy. im to scared of the colonscopy of the drug also i herd they cant fully clean them. i would like to get a virtual ct colon scan

Jay, I’ve answered your email, please read it as soon as you can.

Able

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Don’t do coffee enemas anymore! Coffee has caffeine and can be quite fungal. You also shouldn’t be eating cheese or butter if you are constipated.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘enemas and my current condition’ is closed to new replies.