End of cleanse questions.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions End of cleanse questions.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, so I’m finishing up my cleanse tomorrow because I have to go back to work and start a new job on top of that, and I had a few questions. The first thing is that I ate some shrimp and pickles while cleansing without knowing they were bad for the candida. Is this a huge deal? I also was wondering how often I need to switch my antifungals once I get on them and how slowly to introduce new supplements. I was guessing a new supplement every 3 days, does that sound good? Also, should I cycle coconut oil/sf722 for longer periods since its hard for the fungus to adapt to? The last thing I was wondering is if I should stay on milk thistle and molebdenum once I end my cleanse. I’d appreciate any answers anybody has, thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, your questions are answered below.

“The first thing is that I ate some shrimp and pickles while cleansing without knowing they were bad for the candida. Is this a huge deal?”

Reply: Did you feel a reaction to these? It depends on the degree of your infestation really as to how much damage they may have done. If the shrimp was breaded, then the Candida certainly had a feast, but if not, then there should not have been that much damage from the shrimp alone, only the pickles if they were in distilled vinegar.

“I also was wondering how often I need to switch my antifungals once I get on them and how slowly to introduce new supplements. I was guessing a new supplement every 3 days, does that sound good?”

Reply: You can start the first antifungal and record your reactions, symptoms and so forth. Read the protocol for detailed information about this.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm5764_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx#post5764

“Also, should I cycle coconut oil/sf722 for longer periods since its hard for the fungus to adapt to? The last thing I was wondering is if I should stay on milk thistle and molybdenum once I end my cleanse. I’d appreciate any answers anybody has, thanks.“

Reply: You don’t really need to alternate these two but just continue them both unless you eventually want to take a break from them.
    Definitely stay on the Molybdenum as you will experience more die-off as you add antifungals and probiotics. I would take the milk thistle at least until the amount you have is depleted.

Able

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Cool, thanks for the help. By the way, I got some organic amaranth flakes and rice milk for breakfast tomorrow morning. The only catch is that I just noticed that it says “contains: wheat” under the ingredients. Do you think that would be a good addition to my diet or is it dangerous to have wheat even if its listed as contained and not an ingredient?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

xday2dazex wrote: Cool, thanks for the help. By the way, I got some organic amaranth flakes and rice milk for breakfast tomorrow morning. The only catch is that I just noticed that it says “contains: wheat” under the ingredients. Do you think that would be a good addition to my diet or is it dangerous to have wheat even if its listed as contained and not an ingredient?

The other catch is that 200ml of rice milk has about 10g of carbs with 4g of sugar. It’s extremely sweet if you haven’t tasted it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Both of these food items are not on the allowed foods list. Rice milk is highly inflammatory and contains quite a bit of sugar per serving.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘End of cleanse questions.’ is closed to new replies.