- October 9, 2013 at 12:50 pm #111260
Wow, I’m grateful for forgetting the anti-fungals last night. My die off reactions have been so severe (and my symptoms were disabling before starting this anti-fungal journey) I’ve thought I was dying. This has been going on since 2009 then growing to unbearable in 2010.
Unable to work since 2010(I’m a workaholic)
At times unable to drive
Prolonged exposure to mold
Nerve pain (so bad I had to use low dose hydrocodone to function at all)
Bowel problems of all kinds
Visual problems (major)
Skin sensitivities and rash
This morning I got up feeling almost normal. Not dizzy, pain down, clear head, more energy etc. This tells me that the course I’m on is working to kill off the fungus, toxins and heavy metals. I’m still on 2/3 of the dose my naturopath gave me. It’s just too severe to do the full dose yet.
This morning was soooooooooo encouraging. Hope this helps someone else going through this. The past few days I’ve been battling giving up. Now it’s back to the race!October 11, 2013 at 10:51 pm #111353
Hi tude58 ,My bought a house infected with mold and took antibiotics ,then the real problem start,my question is what did u do about the mold?Thank u and god bless.
thanks.October 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm #111367
First time: I soaked all I couldnt get to (wood underneath etc) with tea tree oil. I went thru tons of the stuff (be careful it can effect teenage boys) and then did BioBalance Fog Solution and the fogger itself. NOT CHEAP we were desperate. I washed over 40 loads of clothing including everything in closets, bedding, curtains, you name it. Steam cleaned and then fogged. The fog is so thick you cannot see your hand in front of your face.
Citri Safe is where I got my products. The second go round was a disaster. Yet another hidden leak and we used ServePro. Will never, ever use them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They let the hazmat sheets fall down, blowers non-stop blowing mold back through the sheets and all throughout the house. That did it. After they removed the molded floors there was still visible mold so I did up above all over again.
Tons of nasal compounded antibiotics for over a year and the anti fungals like gentomycin and amphetericin B. Deadly crap!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you get that mold out soon. Ours tested high for 3 kinds:(October 13, 2013 at 5:31 pm #111388
Tude58,sorry to bother ,but before you got unto to the antifungal ,did your doctor tested for candida?if so what test did he used?I am trying to figure out what i have cause all my test and urine cultures are showing negative ,but i never had it ,i just got a uti from antibiotics and then took a next set of antibiotics ,the uti part gone but burning never gone ,if i got candida ,should my wife should catch it?We would have sex and she would not catch a thing ,this take my life away from me ,destroy my job ,spent thousand of dollars getting to nowhere.I am fed up.I am on the diet and I am taking fluconazole200 and nystatin two weeks now but it not helping at all yet,I am so scraed of liver damage ,but for me the best expert here is DVJORGE and according to him ,i have to take it for months.Did the antifungal help?I spray my house with bleach but the mold keeps coming back.
mark.October 14, 2013 at 2:35 pm #111420
I didn’t need a fungi test. Bleach will damage if you breathe it or get into your skin.
By the time I coulndt even remember my name and the mold spore count came back, I had thick white coating on my tongue, nerve damage and would get thrush easily. I’ve been on more antibiotics than anyone I know of and don’t need someone to tell me I have a candida/mold issue.
Something to keep in mind: Sugar in MHO is destroying the nation as much as antibiotic overuse is. Even if I didn’t have candida I would follow a healthy protocolOctober 15, 2013 at 2:04 am #111442
Tude58,thank u so much for your answers and god bless you on your recovery ,I am in the same boat as you too and i think the only way to beat this is sharing our experience here ,we have very educated people like Dv jorge and Raster etc.I think MDS knows nothing about this illness .
The topic ‘Encouragement for those with major symptoms’ is closed to new replies.