Eliminating magnesium stearate looking for alternative Candida products

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eliminating magnesium stearate looking for alternative Candida products

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

I believe I have a Histamine Intolerance and am trying to eliminate all Magnesium Stearate in my supplements. I believed Magnesium Stearate has not agreed with me for about 3 years and after recently been reading up on how it is suspect with Histamine Intolerance I am working toward not taking it in any of my regular supplements. So I am looking for alternatives. Right now, I was interested in Candex and about to order when I realized it has Magnesium Stearate.

Does anyone else have issues with fillers like Magnesium Stearate?

Or does anyone know of alternative candida supplements without Stearates?

Oh yea and supplements without nightshades, soy, dairy, gluten or caffeine as well?

Maybe I should just stick to antifungal foods.

vinny427
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I’m also highly sensitive to magnesium stearate, but luckily Candex does not contain any of this:

Other ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, vegetable capsule.
    Candex does not contain artificial colorings or flavorings, GMO’s, sugar, soy, yeast, dairy, corn, gluten or wheat. It is suitable for vegetarians.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out thorne, integrative thereaputics, standard process, pure encapsulations, seroyal/genestra, etc.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

vinny427;59730 wrote: I’m also highly sensitive to magnesium stearate, but luckily Candex does not contain any of this:

Other ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, vegetable capsule.
    Candex does not contain artificial colorings or flavorings, GMO’s, sugar, soy, yeast, dairy, corn, gluten or wheat. It is suitable for vegetarians.

Thank you Vinny427 !

I just order some Candex!

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;59731 wrote: Check out thorne, integrative thereaputics, standard process, pure encapsulations, seroyal/genestra, etc.

-raster

Thank you Raster!

I’ve got a lot of Thorne and Pure Encapsulations supplements and one probiotic from Seroyal/Genestra but have not had good reactions to Standard Process that I think they have gluten in some of their products. I will look into integrative Therapeutics.

With all the factors I am dealing with Leaky Gut, Silent Acid Reflux, Food Sensitivities (gluten, nightshades and caffeine) Candida (recurrent Oral Thrush and Anal Yeast infection) Histamine Intolerance etc… it is hard to find foods and / or supplementa that fit for being safe for all conditions….

Going to post ques how to find helps for multiple issues..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Eliminating magnesium stearate looking for alternative Candida products’ is closed to new replies.