Egg allergy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Egg allergy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ATTCmelissa 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

I think that I have developed an egg allergy. I have been using the antifungals and for a couple of months now and followed the diet for 7 months. I seem to be having a problem eating eggs. They make me nausious now.
    Able if someone is allergic to eggs, what would you tell them to do to continue on the protocol.
    Most of my other symptoms are gone, I have the dry bottom lip still.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

In your place, I would try eating a small amount of wild salmon or even salt-free (in the can) sardines for two weeks in place of the eggs, and then try them to see what happens.

Able

ATTCmelissa

I was reading on the LGS link on the sticky note and it said prebiotics were good for healing this and some herbs and things were listed as well. Is there anything specifically you would recommend to me to try and get my gut in order in the next couple of weeks?
    How often should I be eating prebiotics? I’ve got several options at home and can rotate them around.
    And how much would you consider a little salmon?

Also,
    I know this is kind of weird but I’m trying to look on the bright side, does this development of a food allergy signal to me that the candida are dying off and leaving the holes in my intestines? Just trying to find something positive to stick to!

Thanks!

ATTCmelissa

I’m already having a hard time getting protein because milk products seem to stop me up if I increase them too quickly.
    Any ideas on how I can not eat eggs and still get the recommended protein for my height, weight etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Egg allergy’ is closed to new replies.